Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Neon Trees - Animal





This post is long overdue... check out this amazing band
This group includes a Fav. Cousin of mine. Some of my favortie memories were growing up with Christoher, including the time we both somehow talked our parents into letting me go live with them for a semester of school, just because we thought it would be so fun to live together, go to school, seminary, hang out etc. This has been a life long dream of his and I am so happy for him it has come true. His hard work paid off and I hope it continues to do so.

I had been checking our local stores for sometime and finally the day came..I was at Target and there it was... Super exciting.




I am in pink, Melissa Red, and Chris is the Cowboy. Our parents said everyone thought we were Triplets.




So next time you make a trip to Target, pick it up (or get on itunes), rotate it in your car, You'll love the whole album! My kids are obsessed, but of course they are my kids and they love music almost as much as there Mom does!

2 comments:

Marie said...

that is so cool michelle!! Which one in the movie is your cousin??? So im going to be in california for the whole summer and part of the summer in arizona i would love to see you guys!

Reynolds Family said...

Christopher is the blonde guitar player. Oh I think in the video he is spray painting..I havent watched in a while. They have another video to this Same song, I may post that one too!