I have caught myself in a few desperate moments without my camera. So today being a little relaxing (ha ha) I decided it was time to FINALLY take the pictures off my phone that I had been collecting. I didn't realize how old some of them were. I don't want to forget about some of these rare moments, so here they are...(in no particular order)
I love the chub on Berkley's arms. She is such a good sport about sitting in the "pick up line" to get her favorite brother and sister from school... as long as she is NOT in her car seat.
This is Mr. Lee. My Kids Principal. We love him. We couldn't ask for a better person to keep our school running so great. I have never been so impressed with a Principal until I met this wonderful guy. This picture says a thousand words. Fall Carnival 2009.
First kid in Stitches.. Why am I not surprised at who it is?? Berkley decided to pull down a Jar from a pantry shelf some time ago. She was under Jeff's watch, I was lying down, I ran when I heard the crash, and she was already crawling her way out and cut her finger while escaping. Luckily, we know the BEST DR. in town and he always gives us the VIP treatment.
Berkley's first time with a Juice Box. She loved it. I can still hear her little giggle as she drank the WHOLE thing without help. She knew she was big stuff.
A daily routine... Everything out of the cupboard, everyone in. We now child proofed the cabinets. Months of cleaning up toothpaste, towels, shampoo and hair product got old.
Two of my Beautiful Nieces! I love this photo.
Holding Saylor and Ruby together for the first time right before catching my flight home.
Berkley getting a last minute wardrobe change before flying home. She was half naked in the middle of the street attracting attention by greeting EVERYONE with a very high pitched "Hiiii" in none other.. but the Berkley way. People were stopping and laughing because she didn't miss anyone. We were lucky to board the plane first (a perk for traveling with an infant) and she was able to Greet every single person with the same hello as they boarded the plane after us. I loved it. She wont be shy.
A scripture Bag I made for a little girl in our ward. It was a first, a risk, and a favorite.
Berkley getting to hold Ruby for the first time. She had been dying to get her hands on one of those babies her mom keeps flashing in front of her. Lucky for Berkley her Aunt Melissa is more trusting. Berkley loved it. She had a smile from ear to ear, and she was so sweet and gentle. She ONLY whispered around the babies and it was of course a soft "Hi". I was stunned. Did she really just do her typical "Hi" in a whisper for a baby?? B- I love you.
17 years ago


5 comments:
That arm is out of control! I love it!!
What a great update - love catching up even from far away. Thanks for taking the time to post these shots. We love you. Your smile while holding the twins speaks volumes of the love you have for your family and all those around you.
I love B's arm chub. She's adorable!
?GIRL! I would pay for a scripture bag like that! Can I can I??! I smell a new business...
Cute pictures Michelle! I just found your blog yesterday and thought I would say hello. I saw the scripture bag in person and it was so beautiful! What can't you do?
Post a Comment