Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Update!

I know, Its about time. You would think with the older kids in school I would have more time for small things like this, but I don't. It's simple, I have Berkley!
This school year I had so many hopes for organizing, cleaning (as usual), planning etc. but Berkley was sent to me to help me remember that none of those things matter, and I wont let you do them even if you attempt them!
I love spending some quality time with her. She is such a sweet baby, and she makes me smile all day long. She is my little buddy all day while Parker and Hailey work hard at school. Berkley has volunteered (or should I say Un-volunteered) many hours at the school. Between Art Masterpiece for Parker's class, Art Projects for Hailey's class, the school Carnival, FPAC meetings(kind of like PTA)Health screenings, etc, she has proven her obedience many times over.

Here is some moments we have been able to capture in between all the chaos going on at the Reynolds home.

First Day of School - I am the Mom that didn't check her camera battery the night before, Duh!
I can not believe Parker is a 4Th grader, and Hailey is a First Grader! Yikes! We actually started school in August, and they have loved being back. They will both argue about loving the homework, but they are such brainiacs they get it done quick. I am so proud of them both, and how hard they work. They really are smarty pants especially for the curriculum they are challenged with. I love it!

This little girl turned 8 months last week. She can crawl, rip magazines, giggle like no other, and manage her way around the whole house! She loves being a "big Girl" now.

Favorite snack, crackers and juice!

Her other favorite thing to do is find herself in the glass of the oven. She crawls over and climbs up and just laughs when she can see her reflection. Love it.



Every time I turn around there are new hand prints all over.



Last week we made it to California for Kennady's baptism. We had so much fun visiting with all our cousins and we are especially proud of Kennady for choosing to be baptized.
We were able to sneak in some play time at Disneyland while we were there too. Our families favorite pass time.

Jeff was a trooper and took all 3 kids to Disneyland while Me, Melissa and one of my friends from Arizona went to the Price is Right. We had a blast. Deb flew in for the day, we shopped around LA for a few hours before heading up to the studios. Did I also mention that Jeff drove up to LA with me at 4am to get our tickets! What a guy! He secretly had fun in line waiting with all the crazy people. He kept saying he didn't want to go to the show and only wanted to take the kids, but when we were waiting in line, I could see a little envy that he wont admit.

Us girls had a blast. It was a long process, but a fun one. We acted like total idiots the whole time. We had great seats about 3-4 rows behind the contestants so I think we will be on camera quite a bit, which I could regret.



Jeff was even good about taking the camera and snapping some shots of the kids with characters. They loved it.


Hailey's first time riding Grizzly rapids without an adult. It was so nice to be able to send the two kids off on rides we didn't want to ride on. The park was pretty empty so the kids were able to keep riding some over and over without ever getting off. Pretty cool



This was the first time I have ever seen Mary Poppins out taking pictures.
She was giving Hailey some very good advice.


Berkley was a joy at Disneyland. She was so good to let her brother and sister enjoy their time. She was content to ride along in her stroller and occasionally get out and ride something fun. She loved to look around at everything.

I wish I would have snapped a picture of Parker and Hailey and their Grandma Reynolds. She was a good grandma and rode single rider on splash mountain about 5 times in a row with the kids. They were TOTALLY soaked! They loved every minute of it.
I need to be better about taking pictures. I will add it to my list.

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

Oh what fun! Glad you guys had some time to play!

Gray Family said...

I get accused of going to california all the time, but I swear you have me beat! Way to go jeff for taking the kiddo's by yourself, very impressive!