I decided it has been too long since I had Berkley's pictures taken, umm 8 months to be exact. So my good friend Lisa snapped some great shots of Berkley, and even captured the "real Berkley". I love them.
So Berkley has become quite the Mama's girl. Neither Parker or Hailey were attached to me like this sweet girl is. Hailey needed her dad at all times! So this has been a little wake up call.
Every time I would try to get out of the picture, she cried. Funny, but sad, and frustrating. She would also tear up every time she heard the camera snap a picture. With having super fair skin, we had to keep waiting for the redness around our eyes to clear.
Here are some of my favorites.
Yes, those are skinny jeans!


I love her chunkiness!

This one just makes me laugh, she was totally crying, and laying her head down in her lap. Too cute. 
Dear Berkley,
I love you, but its only a camera. Please show your cute smile all the time.
Love,
Mom
17 years ago


5 comments:
What cute pictures!! She's a doll!!
Love, love, love the pink tutu! I love it when you get pics of babies crying.
I love those. you got some great ones. I am glad she is doing better! That is the saddest little story of her injury!
Oh my gosh. Those are adorable. Even the ones with her crying. Love them. I want to see them bigger! What a cutie.
Those pictures are priceless - you can't even tell she is crying. She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment