Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Last week Kristy and the kids came to visit. We had a lot of fun. I let Parker and Hailey play hooky from school for 2 days so they could have fun with their cousins. Addy had her Braces taken off (the reason for the trip) and Loves it.



Her and I took all the kids to Basha Pool. I love that it is warm enough to swim.


Parker and Kennady getting a Bucket of water dumped on them.

So while we were there, it was super hot and Berkley had fallen asleep in the stroller, so I put up both sunshades, and layed a blanket over the two of them so that NO sun would come through. I kept checking her to make sure the wind did not blow it off, well the wind blew opened a tiny crack and the sun peeked through this little tiny triangle and fried my babies arm! It took no time at all to do this. I am so worried about Berkley this summer, she is going to need to be in a mummy wrap!



Then we took the kids to the Movies, and also had Berkley's ears pierced. I love it! She looks so cute with them. She was a tiny bit sad and 30 sec. later she was happy again. I did Hailey's as a baby and never had a single issue with them, I love doing it when they don't even realize it and cant touch it, cant infect it, and cant fight you to clean them 3 times a day. Great Sport Berkley!


Super Sad



All Better

Berkley is also smiling a ton now. She shows the cutest reaction to all of us. We Love her so much!


4 comments:

The Holloway's said...

I love it...I'm waiting for Clinton to give the okay for getting the ears pierced! She is super cute!

Melanie said...

She looks so dang cute.

Beardall Family said...

OH, I was so sad looking at the first picture of her crying. Then I had to scroll down a little further to see her happy again. What a good sport. I love her big smile! Jane is just starting to smile alot too. Doesn't it just melt your heart every time!

Muche said...

I hate babie's first sun burn, and it always happens, one time or another, in this dumb AZ desert!
Good idea on the ears! I would have done it earlier: we did Maddy's at 8 years, it lasted 6 weeks, then infection and boom, gone now!!! And you're baby is such a chunk, sooo cute!