I actually have a good excuse for not posting. Our Internet has been down. Between our phone company and our Alarm company we have it figured it out, they just had something hooked up wrong which is why our internet has always been a bit slow.( I thought it was normal)Ha!
Last weekend our town held an Easter/Spring festival at the park by our house. They thought of everything. Why was this the first time I tried Kettle corn, and how come nobody told me what I was missing???
This was the most INSANE egg hunt I have ever seen. These pictures do no Justice. There were hundreds and hundreds of kids...
Today was a great day. No Drama! I got up at 3:30am to feed Berkley, and decided to get a jump start on Easter and stay up for the day. I was amazed at how much I was able to get done. I normally Love to stay up late, or wake up super early, and do all the things my kids would rather not see or take the time to do but with a newborn, those days are hard to come by. I was able to get my house perfect, camera ready, shower, Breakfast for the family, etc etc. We have 8am church, so sleeping in is not really an option anyway.
The kids had so much fun when they woke up this morning. The "Hunted" for thier baskets.
Hailey showing her new bathing suit (a tradition every year, the Easter Bunny always knows what we need for Summer fun!
Parker's bathing suits still fit, so the Easter Bunny brought him some Bakugans (see the Boy section at any toy store for explanation)
Berkley just woke up to find a toy for her Car seat.
After our fun (quick) Morning the kids got dressed for Church and was given a little lesson from Dad about the "REAL EASTER"
Hailey picked out her dress compliments of Grandma Reynolds
Berkley's first Easter!
Everybody almost ready! We just need a smile from Berkley
Thanks Grandma!
Dad and Berkley
After Church the kids and I colored eggs. I loved to do this as a kid.
Later in the afternoon, we went to John and Cathy's (Becki's parents) and had a blast. All the kids played so well together and we always have so much fun when we get together. This was the most organized Egg hunt ever. Each kid had a color coded egg that only they could find. It made it more of a "real" hunt. It lasted so much longer than a bunch of kids and a free for all. Even Jeff was super impressed by how well it worked out. Way to go Cathy for putting on the whole thing! Great Easter!!
And of course a little soccer game!
17 years ago


5 comments:
looks like a fun busy day how did you survive the day waking up so early? You are crazy. Your kids are adorable and Berkley I could just steal.
Our Easter Bunny brings swimsuits every year too! I love Berkley's and Haley's dresses - poka dots are a favorite of mine! Where was this super fun Easter Party - at Desert Mountain Park? We will have to hit that next year! What a fun weekend!
Berkley is a chubby little dolly! I cant wait to bite her. Wait. I wont bite her, I just want to really bad. Sometimes baby fat is just too cute! And you are looking amazing. Congrats on your recovery!
You have such a beautiful family! (I think I say that every time I leave a comment - but you really do!)
Hi Michelle! It was so much fun seeing and visiting with you at Easter. Your little Berkley is just adorable! I don't want to bug you, but I was wondering if you could email me that lady who teaches pre-schools information. If you could that would be great! Hopefully we will see you soon.
Post a Comment