Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Madness!

March has been a crazy but fun month. Here are some of the happenings around the Reynolds house.

Parker's winter soccer season just ended, they won all but one game! Jeff did a great job coaching and enjoyed it so much he signed up to do it again in the fall!

We had a little soccer party at the park and had a scrimmage game with the players against their Dads. The kids had a blast, and I know all the dads did to!






The kids had Spring break from school. We had a fun week of playing water games, bike rides, Peter Piper Pizza, and having NO homework!

Also this month was Jeff's Birthday. It was on Monday this year so of course he had to work, but he came home early to his favorite Dinner and Dessert, and a little party with just me and the kids. They did everything for him including wrapping his gifts all on their own, which I thought was going to give me anxiety since I like things to be just perfect. After I saw them, they actually did a great job, and I might put them to work a little more often doing that. Hailey was guiding Parker every step of the way!

Berkley also turned 2 months old last week! Yikes! She is such a BIG bundle of joy! We love her to death. She is growing so fast, and so much bigger than my other babies it is funny to see. She is nothing like Parker and Hailey were and she wants everyone to know it.

Berkley on her 2 Month mark - 12 lbs 10 oz!!!




Hailey has also been taking some craft classes. She loves Tuesday afternoons! She looks forward to it all week! I will post some pictures of her projects as soon as I take them.



The Kids are excited Easter is around the corner. Before we know it, Summer is here!

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

You guys have so much fun! Your kids couldn't be any cuter!

Courtney said...

hey just found ur blog check mine out ... love to keep in touch n learn more about ya'll... i'm julie's daughter ...