Last week was Berkley's Baby blessing. It was a great day! Jeff did an amazing job. It was so nice to have all our family in town for it. Also, Berkley is now 1 month old! I know the typical saying is that time flies but it really really does!!
Here is my baby at a month old
Here is Berkley meeting some more family members. I am so sad to say, that I did not get every ones picture:( In my defense, it was crazy, and this is what someone else took with my camera. Thank you to whoever got this much!
Berkley and Grandpa Howard
Uncle Mike
Addy Being cautious after a cold..
Blessing Day
None of our pictures turned out, hopefully someone else caught it with their camera
Here is Berkley in her blessing dress
I love her hair in this one
Thanks everyone for a great weekend!
17 years ago


9 comments:
What a cutie. I love her hair. And that dress is darling. Did you make it? You look GREAT Michelle! I always still look pregnant 1 month postpartum. :)
WHAT! wow i cant believe its been a month it seems like 2 weeks! thats carzy! you look great Michelle and shes beautiful! and that blessing dress is so pretty!!!! congrats!
I love love love the last pic. that is a precious dress.
Are you serious with that dress? It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
The photography is gorgeous! And that dress! That dress! It is stunning! Berkley is stunning!
Her dress is amazing! Did you have it made?
I can't get over how dang cute she is! And that DRESS! Are you kidding? She's got at least 20+ years before she's getting married. You scored! It is SO cute! You need to send those pics to the store that makes those dresses. Berkley is a total model in it!
She is just lovely. I am glad it was such a lovely day. Everyone has said that there was happiness everywhere. You guys always know how to throw a good party. Really, fantastic - just wish we had been there. Love from us!
Awwww... she is seriously just so precious. I can't get over all the amazing pictures of that cute girl! And that blessing dress is adorable!
Post a Comment