Wednesday, March 04, 2009

6 weeks!

Berkley is now 6 weeks old! It is bitter sweet. I hate that time is going by so fast, but super happy that I can start to take this weight off. Ugh! I hate postpartum baby weight. I have to admit that I am a little nervous about working out....I don't want any pain to return! I think that all women should get an e-ticket ride to a perfect body for all the ridiculous things we have to go through to give birth. Just my thought!

Here is my little baby, or should I say big baby. Current stats unknown...

I put Berkley in the Bumbo for the first time, she is not quite ready despite what the pictures show. She bobbed around a little. Maybe in a few more weeks. She did like it though.



After I took her out. She did not want to be in her car seat. She calmed down once the car started.

4 comments:

LW said...

Wow, wouldn't that be so wonderful?! Because of all you've been though (having a baby) you get a perfect body. And the same thing will happen after each child. I would LOVE that.
She's a cute little baby! I hate how fast they grow up. But at the same time, each month brings new and fun adventures!!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

She is so adorable!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Yeah, after attmepting to have your baby turn, I'll give you that ticket. And mine too! There is no WAY I could handle that. Planning this Csection is enough to freak me out anyway. Berk is such a doll! A little pink puff! I am sure you are enjoying the heck out of her.

Ryan and Tenneal said...

It's been over two years since my c-section and it still hurts sometimes! Take it easy