Here are some pictures I had taken of Berkley at 2 weeks old, for her announcements.
I love this little girl!


My favorite Trio!
17 years ago
Here are some pictures I had taken of Berkley at 2 weeks old, for her announcements.
I love this little girl!


My favorite Trio!
Posted by Reynolds Family On Monday, February 16, 2009
13 comments:
These pictures are just beautiful!! Can I just say that your beautiful little girl looks so much like Jeff....why is it that we do all the work, but they get all the cute glory!! I am glad to hear that you are adjusting so well to 3:) Is it easier then 2??
She's a beauty!
beautiful pics! you hvae the cutest kids! hopfully we will be in Cali at the same time as you so i can see you guys! congrats agin!
How cute is that trio! She is beautiful! She fits in perfectly with the other two!
Oh my goodness! Her eyes are such a dark blue! She is just beautiful!! I am so happy for you. I love that sepia photo. she just looks so mysterious! You will have to keep an eye on that one!
those are adorable
Those pictures are so cute!!
too cute for words!
You have such a beautiful family! Congrats again on the new addition!
Beautiful pics. I love them.
She is beautiful. I'm so sorry I missed your shower I completely forgot(i've been going to the gym every night and it slipped my mind I'm sorry) so please forgive me.
So adorable, Michelle!! Congrats! Is that red hair I see?? Too cute!
Amanda did great work. I can't wait for her to take my baby's. I've got some time.
Your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment