Friday, January 23, 2009

So Much Fun!

I really have forgotten how fun this can be, Other than the discomfort. C-section is definitely different! I cant wait to feel normal again. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. The baby and I are doing great, we are still adjusting to life, but enjoying our time doing it. The kids have been so great, and such big helpers. I have been a little shocked at the lack of interest to be honest. Hailey of course has more interest than anybody, but doesn't really ask to do much at this point. I thought for sure she would want to bath, feed, mother etc. but she keeps a good distance and just asks LOTS of questions. Here are a few pictures I have.

I know alot of people have e-mailed me about my "Fat" pictures. Ha to those of you that thought I was lying when I said I gain alot in my pregnancy. This is a picture on our way out the door to the Hospital on Monday...


52 lbs Baby!



Jeff and Baby Berkley


Berkley Ella


Mom and Baby


Snuggling with Mom


Hailey feeding Berkley for her first time


Getting ready to come Home!


Hopefully I can get the super cute ones off my phone of Parker, he is such a proud big brother!

20 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

oh yaya another update! she is so cute...look how excited Hailey looks to be helping wiht her little sis=] and no you did not get huge...you look tiny with a basketball in your belly! Congrats again=]

Melanie said...

So cute.....

Wendy said...

Good job Michelle. She's gorgeous!

The Holloway's said...

Congrats you guys, we are so happy that she is finally here! She is so cute, and Bailey is excited to have a playmate so close! Hope you're feeling good and that we can meet her soon!

Trisha said...

Congrats!! She is very cute, love the blanket, and you look great!

Beardall Family said...

So you did end up having a C-section. I'm sorry! Hope you are feeling good. Fat? Whatever. It was all in your tummy. She really is SOOO cute!! Love the styled out blanket too. Nothing but the best for Michelle's baby! :) Hope we can get our little ones together sooner than later.

Gray Family said...

She really is beautiful! Take advantage of not being able to do anything for awhile - it won't last long! Welcome home!

Allen Family said...

I love her blanket! What a little doll baby! Best wishes with your recovery.

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Congratulations she is very cute!

Reynolds Family said...

Elisa, Love the pictures of you Full term! I wish I you lived close so I could see you more! You look awesome!

Marie said...

Michelle,
You look amazing gesh I dont think I have looked like that either time i was prego!! Congrats!! She is beautiful:) Can't wait till we move to arizona and we can actually see each other!! Anyway tell elisa if she is going to make her blog private she has to pass out some sort of warning so i can hop on board!! Hey when are you guys coming down to cali??

wildart said...

You are gorgeous! No fat on that body! You're all baby and boobs! A new baby is rather overwhelming for little ones and I bet they dive into action soon. Stay well!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Berk's face is like this sweet, chubby little bit of love! I can't wait ot see her! What a doll. It seems that you csection treated you as well as it could. I hope that you will be feeling better soon. You really have earned a great recovery after this baby! Congrats!

dede said...

yeah congrats. I was hoping you had her... Adorable.. she is gorgeous.. love the name.. congrats..

McKenzie said...

Congrats! She is absolutely perfect!!

Gregory and Tracey Butters said...

We love you guys. It was good to talk to Jeff on the phone and I would have liked to have said a personal hello to you too but glad you stayed in bed. The baby is darling and Molly is ready to call her "Fancy Nancy" with that blanket! You are one amazing lady, my dear! Lots of talent envy from my end of the world to yours. My kids were lucky to get wrapped in blankets let alone gorgeous, beautiful ones like that. Give a love to Jeff and the kids and we are glad they are helping. Loads of love and hugs from China - see you this summer!

A Rosie Family said...

Oh my gosh... she is finally here!! She is so beautiful and perfect. Gald to hear that things went and are going well. CONGRATS!!!

Camille said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby! I love her name, too. I'm sorry that you had such a difficult time there at the end, but I'm happy that you're feeling better. Post more pics! xoxo Love, Camille & Okan

Natti said...

What "FAT" pictures?! You are all baby and looked like an amazingly hot mama! I'm glad to hear you and the babe are doing well.

MAM said...

From the travelling grammy (aka Margaret Miller) Congratulations on Berkley's arrival....Was clearing e-mail last night after returning from Virginia...so news was delayed for me, but she is a doll! So happy she is here! Hugs to all of you.