Monday, January 19, 2009

She finally made it!

Introducing...

Berkley Ella Reynolds

She made her debut at 6:02pm January 19th



Weiging in at 8 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches long


Michelle and Berkley are doing well (Jeff too!) and
Parker and Hailey couldn't be more proud and excited!
Here is Berkley in her first outfit change
It seems as though she doesn't really care how cute she looks...
as long as she has this back in her mouth!

26 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

CONGRARTS!!! i have been waiting for this post=] she is so cute and love her name! she looks just like hailey from the side! glad to hear all is going well and cant wait for all the updates=]

tara

Hess Fam said...

Congratulations Michelle (and fam). She is beautiful!

Lettie Peterson said...

CONGRATS!!!!So exciting.

Two of my sisters have daughter with her name one is Berley and the other is Ella funny ...huh

heather b. said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute. Glad to hear everything went well!

beckfam said...

Congratulations!!! She is so cute, I think she looks like Jeff. What a great name!

Beardall Family said...

FINALLY!!! And what was the Dr thinking she was measuring small!? She's precious and looks great! Hope you are doing great too. You're my hero for waiting it out this long. I'm proud of you for getting a post up so fast! They just scheduled an induction for Feb 5th if I haven't had her before then. I'll keep you posted.

Sarah said...

Oh Michelle, she is beautiful! I am so happy for your family! Congratulations and happy sleeping to you.

Titel Troop said...

I was checking your blog wondering if you had her yet. Congratulations!! She's a cutie and love the name too! Did you end up having a C-Section? Can't wait to see more pictures!

tRACEE said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! She looks beautiful!

Wendy said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful! Was it as easy as the first 2? Her name is really cute. What are you going to call her?

bekki said...

Congrats she is beautiful

Melanie said...

Shes beauitful!!! Glad the Doctor had you wait cuz shes so tiny :)

Muche said...

She is beautiful, congratulations!

Jenni said...

She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, Reynolds Family! What a TINY baby! HA!

wildart said...

What a gorgeous family! And Berkley is one beautiful, lucky lady!

Lisa Brown said...

congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! Such a beautiful baby girl and name :) Glad everyone is well!

S Tippetts said...

Hi Michelle, This is your aunt Sharon. I too have been looking on your blog daily for the update. Your new bundle is so cute! Congratulations! Hope everything continues to go well

Gray Family said...

She is simply beautiful and well worth the wait. Congratulations to you all!

Natti said...

Congrats! What a happy time!

LW said...

I've been continually checking your blog to get updates, waiting for her to be born. Congrats! She's so cute! And I love her name!

Allen Family said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love the name!

Kristina (Webb) Smith said...

Wow she is beautiful. Congrats when you are up and around again send me your e-mail address. three-smithgirls@hotmail.com Take care of yourself and I hope the recovery is quick.

thewylerfamily said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats!!

Gregory and Tracey Butters said...

WOW! Too cute for words. The clothes, the knit hat, the face, the cry, the everything! She is a doll. Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds and Aunt Amy could not be happier. What a talented Mom she has too! That hat is lovely. Already changing clothes, too - wow again and again and again. We are sorry we are so far but send lots of loves, hugs, kisses and wishes for good sleep for everyone involved. I am sure Berkley will have visitors from Los Al very soon. We love you all lots and lots and lots. Tracey, Grandma, Grandpa, Amy and everyone here in China

Sadie Lady said...

What a great addition to your family. She really is adorable. I love her name. Hope things continue to go well for you. Love your cuz, Sadie

Melanie said...

I just cant get enough of her she is so dang cute. If you want to get some sleep you know who to call :)