Thursday, January 08, 2009

Baby Update!

I wish I could say I had my baby, but no! This little girl must love her environment. I went in the hospital with contractions and when they were checking things out they realized the baby is breach, With my doctor out of town, and with some minor Heart complications they decided to stop the labor and try to turn the baby. After two attempts to turn her she would not budge! Let me just say that this process was absolutely the most painful thing I have ever been through! I will never try it again. I asked lots of people and heard both ways, either it was super painful for people or they could not feel a thing. I wished I was with the second half. So it looks like it is a c-section for me:( I know LOTS AND LOTS of people have their babies this way, but my anxiety is through the roof. I really really really hope she turns before I see the Doctor on Monday! So the wait is on.... until next time! FYI the baby is STILL measuring small so my doctor is a little concerned with taking her at this very moment. I on the other hand feel like she is HUGE. Whats the deal???

11 comments:

Melanie said...

goodluck let me know if I can do anything for you

bekki said...

I am so sorry you are still prego. I have had all my kids c-sections and it is scary everytime at the beginning I'm not going to lie but it is also easy it's really not that bad just remember pain is good.

Good luck and let me know if I can do anything for you

Sarah said...

Wishing you the best delivery. I am sure everything will be fine, but it's the waiting and not knowing when/how that's hard. Good luck!

heather b. said...

I have 2 c-sections and they weren't all that bad. The first one was a little scarier than the second but that was due to the circumstances. The second was much easier, a little nerve racking at first but all worth it in the end. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one.

I made my blog private so if you still want to read it send me your email address

heatherbuchanan76@yahoo.com

Gray Family said...

I feel so bad for you. I understand the anxiety totally! I heard yesterday you were at the hospital (from Parker) and then to hear you had to come home - so sad. If it gives you any hope, Nathan turned 3 days before I delivered and he was 8lbs. 4 oz.! (unfortunately he turned breech - so painful!) Good luck with everything - you will do great!

Muche said...

Oh man, I was so hoping to see pictures! She didn't make you wait long enough I guess, she's still showing you who's boss!
Good luck and don't come to church!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

MICHELLE!! I had and emergency Csection with Noah and it was a mess! The recovery was so difficult because I was so exausted, and so caught off guard. What a blessing that you found out this info in advance and could actaully schedule the surgery! I know it will work out for you and for her, for the best! You have been through so much to get this little girl. The Lord will reward you!

Allen Family said...

Good luck with everything. We'll be thinking about you. C-sections aren't so bad. The recovery takes a little longer but that just means longer time for people to baby you!

Natti said...

This is the worst part of the pregnancy isn't it?! Being ready and still having to wait for the little one feels like forever! But I wanna see a picture of your cute pregnant belly! ~Nattilee

(Your cousin in Utah)

Anonymous said...

Do the doctors realize that the parents of this tiny baby aren't giants to begin with? Are thoughts are with you. Hopefully baby comes soon and is in good health!

LW said...

Wow that sounds like it would be so painful! Good luck - and keep us all updated!