I dont know how time goes by this fast, It is only to spite me! I wished the Holidays would have lasted a little longer! I am yet again, over due for an update. I will start off with the most recent! No Baby! Yep Still Pregnant. I wish I could say that this MIA is due to a newborn, but it's not. I am due on Sunday, and could not be more ready. I cant even remember the last time I had a good nights sleep, and most likely wont for a while! Hopefully my next post will be baby pictures...keeping my fingers crossed. I finally finished my Cradle and bedding!
Here is what we've been up to..
Parker's soccer season ended... it was a great season! We are already gearing up for Winter ball, and with Jeff as the coach, we are extremely excited!
We were also able to have my Family come out for Thanksgiving which was super fun. I of course did not take any pictures, so I have to steal some from Melissa. It was so great to be able to have everyone here and let the cousins go wild with each other. They always have so much fun running around! Billy, Kristy, Zac and I had fun Shopping the day after Thanksgiving as usual. There was not alot out there that my kids wanted, but it was still fun to help everyone else.
The second week in December, Jeff and I made a little trip to California. We had so much fun on such a short trip. Melissa kept both the kids to keep things more simple. I did not want to battle Disneyland or anything else while we were there, and they just dont understand that California is not all about the Big "D". They had a great time, they went to the breakfast with Santa that our ward put on, and Melissa took them to the mall to have pictures taken with Santa. Thanks Melissa!
Both kids had great Christmas programs at school, I only took a few pictures, because most everything is on the video camera!
This Christmas Jeff's Family Joined us. The kids had a Blast! Grandma and Grandpa played every board game we own with the kids. My kids are truly game kids too! I never remember to take any pictures of it, Hopefully next time! We had tons of fun, getting ready for Christmas, making cookies, riding bikes etc.
Christmas Sunday, Jeff's dad brought a Christmas Tie for Parker to wear, I did manage to get these two together for a picture! My kids on the other hand would not stand still for two seconds together so this is all I was able to capture!
That night, we got together with my family that lives here and celebrated Christmas, since the actual day was going to be busy. We played a White Elephant game with the kids for the first time and they loved it!
(Jeff was in charge of Pictures)
My kids also held Cade's snake. Hailey thought it was great, Parker acted like he was going to pass out! Go figure!
Christmas Eve the kids were able to open their traditional Christmas P.J's, one of my favorite things!
we had fun playing games, enjoying family and getting ready for Santa to come!
Christmas Morning is never dull!
Our Tree
The kids woke up at 5:30 am!
Stocking time!
Santa Left a big Surprise in our Play Room!!
Unfortunatly it rained all day long! We finally caught a moment in the evening to ride outside for a few minutes!
Jeff's Aunt was able to fly in Christmas Day and spend a few days with us! We loved it. I wish she could visit more often!
Amy and Joanne!
Saturday Night we took them to San Tan Flats for Dinner and a great time!
Hailey and Grandma Dancing!
Amy and Hailey
The Whole family getting warm by the fire!
Hailey and her most Favorite person in the world!!
I think I have covered everything, now if I can just stay on top of it.
We were Sad to see everyone go home today, But anxious for More family that arrives tonight to visit through New Years! Hopefully Our new addition will come while family is in Town!
17 years ago


12 comments:
wow you guys have been busy. The craddle bedding is to die for she is going to be sleeping like a princess. I cant wait to see this beauty call if you need anything
YEAH. Finally. I'm pretty bad as well. A little over the whole blogger thing right now. Can't belive you are due this week! I thought for some reason it was end of Jan. I'll keep checking. Love the new bedding you made. This girl is getting the royal treatment. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving/Christmas. Busy as usual. Working and making stuff up to the last minute. Doesn't suprise me. Miss you! Good luck, I'll pray for a quick and painless delivery. I'm hoping for mid-late Jan. I'll keep you posted too.
I love the cradle bedding! Just too sweet! I hope your late christmas present comes early - we can't wait to hear!
Don't you just love when you are able to spend time with family?! It's the best, I only wish there were more holidays or more time during the holidays to spend with one another. Good luck with the little one.
I have been watching for an update. I cannot believe that it is already time. I am sure for you time has been going slow. Good luck. I hope everything goes the way you want it to. Your cuz, Sadie
WHAT? You haven't had that baby yet? Nah, I knew (I keep up with my friends, ME)...I just know how much I enjoyed it when people told me that :)))), like you don't feel like you've been prego for a life time already. Hang in there, it won't be long before she arrives!
Sounds like you guys have had a fun past couple of months! The bedding you made is so adorable. I'm super jealous of you and Melissa and how talented and crafty you guys are. Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby soon!
K. Don't even have a cradle here! You are so hardcore when it comes to the beautiful details! I love her bedding! How fun!
how fun I just checked thinking.. I wonder when Michelle is due. Great catch up.. looks like everything is going well.. Happy New Year.. LOVE the bedding.. good luck
Wow I can't believe I have found you. I have wondered about how you have done over the years and am so excited to have finall found you. I would love to get your e-mail so I can send you a note. Your family if beautiful and by now hopefully congrats on the new one. Love to here from you. Kristina
Kristina, you have me almost screaming!! I am so excited, Please please please contact me! blushbags@msn.com
You are so talented Michelle! I love the bedding! And the cradle! wow. and wow.
Post a Comment