Saturday, November 01, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

Halloween was so much fun, We had a jam packed day of fun! Parker had a class fieldtrip to Ghost Town. I was really bummed my name wasnt drawn to go. Maybe next year. Hailey and I made treats in the morning while we watched Chas and Jace, she loves having people over! After Lunch, she was off to school while I prepared for her class party I was in charge of. The kids were thrilled to have Halloween parties in class. I didnt get to see much of Parkers since I was running Hailey's, but I did manage a second to run down and take a picture.


When I walked in Parker's class, they were getting ready to do a bubble gum blowing contest.




Here is Some of Haileys Class Pictures



Hailey and Avery with Dracula teeth


After School we still had to carve our pumpkins, Luckily Jeff came home early to help with that one!









Parker was disgusted with the inside of the pumpkin, I seriously thought he was going to loose it!


The Final Result


After Pumpkin Carving it was time to get ready, While the kids were getting dressed up Jeff was preparing a Dummy to sit in our Courtyard, his plan was to dress up like one himeself and hide and scare kids, It worked like a charm, All the screams on our block came from our house. Poor kids left in tears, screaming, crying, running as fast as they could, and you could hear Jeff chuckling, and my kids cheering! I think they thought it was more fun to watch their dad scare people than it was to go trick or treating. Great Job Jeff on the Costume. Jeff said he got a few adults pretty good too! Sorry guys.

Our neighborhood had an awesome block party too, There were so many people, great food, bouncers for the kids, cotton candy machine, etc, etc. Great job Deb and Melanie for putting on the Party of the year!


Jeff getting his little friend ready!


(Jeff actually had gloves that matched the dummies, so you couldnt see his hands)


Jeff said one kid walked up and saw the sign that said "Take one" and said, "what is this guy going to do?" and dug his hands in to help himself, just then Jeff popped out of the corner of the courtyard and yelled " it says take one" and the kid fell on the ground hit the wall of the courtyard, and took off running. If only we had a video camera rolling, Dang.





Indiana Jones (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds for the Hat!)


Tinkerbell (Thank you Kennady for the Costume!)



Dying for Mom to put down the camera so they can go



Out Trick or Treating in our neighborhood, Jeff Stayed home to Scare kids while I walked around with the kids, by the end of the night, I was praying I would not start contracting, We should have switched jobs. I was glad to get to see my kids walk up and their faces light up when they got way to much candy.

Thanks Grandma Reynolds for Making the kids Halloween Pillow cases.


The kids Loot! Dr. Barber here we come!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks Jeff for scaring the crap out of me :)

Gray Family said...

Jeff has been dying to scare the kids on Halloween that come to the house and the most I will let him do is put out the fog machine. He is so jealous - wish we could have seen Jeff in action - maybe next year!

Addy said...

I wish I was there for Halloween this year! It sounded wayyy better then here! Everyone at my school just partied.. So I had no friends to hang out with. It was lame.

heather b. said...

Hey I made my blog private so if you would still like to read it send me your email address!

heatherbuchanan76@yahoo.com