I cant believe it has been two weeks already! I am starting to feel a little better, I am able to walk around alot easier. I have been surprised how hard it is, I am used to bouncing back into the swing of things alot sooner. And for those of you that really know me, know how hard it is to stay down and not do things! Luckily I have had great help.
I have tried to be good about taking pictures, but every time I go to take one, my kids have it somewhere, or the battery is dead, go figure.
Berkley at Two weeks!
Reese just loving her cousin. Reese is SO sweet with her, she walks up and says " Well Hello pretty baby" and she changes her voice to say it, it cracks me up
Parker and Berkley, She always calms down when Parker holds her. She loves her big brother!
Another Daddy's girl?
Grandma Howard fixed these two little girls bottles for their babies
my comfort zone
I have been sleeping on the couch, I miss my bed, but this is the most comfortable place right now especially getting up and down.
17 years ago


7 comments:
Oh my! I know!! I am so thankful that you didn't have to exhuast your body with labor, and then have an emergency c-section. I know it is hard for you to stay down, but you do deserve the time. Isn't it surprising how you can lift anything? Even when you are sitting? It is just another adventure. I am so happy that Berkley is healthy! Little breech stinker!
she is sooo stinkin cute! does she have red hair? the first pic totally looks like it has some red in it? maybe just the lighting? hope you are feeling better!
Wow, she's a cutie. Great pictures. What's that on your coffee table? A frame or an album? I like it.
Great pictures. I love the one with Parker and the one with the sleeping baby on daddy's chest is just a classic baby and daddy picture. The kids still ask about the baby and I hope things are smoothing out for you. You sound good. Love to everyone from way over here - give an extra squeeze to Jeff from me. I think the guys feel lots of stress at times like this. We sure love you all!!
She is sooo cute, I love all the girlee blankets and hats, etc...makes me want another girl, hush, don't tell Reed! Can't wait to see you on Thursday :)
Tara- I need your e-mail address, I dont think I have ever had it. just email me at blushbags@msn.com
That photo of Jeff and Berkley sleeping is beyond precious. My baby is 26 today! The years fly by!
Post a Comment