Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

I finally found out we are having a baby girl! We could not be more happy about it. Hailey was able to go with me since Jeff could not take time off to go. She was so excited! Of course Parker is happy we are having a baby, but a little bummed it is not a brother. My little Tech Savvy daughter was on the phone calling people as the lady was still performing my ultrasound. Jeff made her promise that she would call him as soon as she found out, and she kept it. She also had to Call Kennady first thing! The Ultrasound tech could not stop laughing at Hailey and her ability on the phone. She also started playing music from the ipod on it and was playing "Life is a highway" by Rascal Flats. My oh My, what am I in for....

So Hailey and I came home and made cupcakes with pink frosting for Jeff and Parker. She waited and waited to be able to show them the photos. We have waited and tried for so long, we are so excited this is happening to our family! Hailey is already wanting to make arrangements to have the baby in her room, and I am so thankful I dont have to give up my Play room.

Hailey: Dad as soon as I hear the baby cry, I will get up and get her out of bed..
Jeff: You'd better let Mom and I help you do that, she is going to be really small in the begining.
Hailey: I totally know how to do it dad
Jeff: yeah, but in the begining your going to need help
Hailey: We'll see Dad, I will show you

Ummm.. Kind of worried, maybe the baby will sleep in my room for a little bit.
Hailey actually does pretty good. We have a few great Friends that let her hold their babies and even Walk around! I know the more you have the more relaxed you are. I need to keep reminding myself that, those few of you know who you are and your kids have turned out so great and well rounded. I only pray for that.

So here we are with Name choosing. I still have no idea, I have a few that I really really like, but there are so many girl names I like and I was set on Boy Names. Hailey would like Stacy, ummm.. we will think about that one honey... Parker only had boy names so he said he would get back to me. Yes Jeff still wants Comiere like "Come Here" he still thinks that is funny after 8 years.

Okay enough rambling, here are some pictures from the Ultrasound.


Here is a Profile



and the other side..



This is funny, because anytime Hailey is happy about something she gives us a thumbs up, and when she does not she gives us a thumbs down. She could not stop laughing when the baby gave us a thumbs up on the computer



I thought this one was cute with her little finger

24 comments:

Naylor Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you to have a girl, and that things are going so well...are you even showing yet? I saw you a few weeks ago and I think you were still wearing normal clothes...not fair!

Gregory and Tracey Butters said...

I love ultrasound pics. It is so exciting every single time. How special for Hailey to be there with you. I am so happy for all of you. I am glad that it will only be six months old before I see her. At least that is my plan. Please, please, tell the kids we say Hello. Again, I loved the photos - this little one is destined to be more technically qualified than her big sister. We love you all - Tracey

heather b. said...

Oh how fun...another little girl! That is so exciting. The pictures of the baby are so fun and cute...I love ultrasound pics. When are you due?

Marie said...

I was wondering when you were going to let us in on what you were having:) How exciting a girl!! We are all for girls, starting to think thats all we can have:) I am so glad to hear that things are giong well though, you guys totally deserve it:) Happy pink buying!!

Hess Fam said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! Congratulations Michelle. I am so excited for you!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

Congrats, we're excited for you guys.

Melanie said...

I have been waiting for this post. I am so excited for you guys. I love the finger picture that is so dang cute. I vote for comiere as the name that is hillarious. Hailey will be such a good sister and a big help. Congrats!!

wildart said...

Ladies rock the world!

Beardall Family said...

I'm suprised she didn't give you the middle finger after how hard the nurse was pushing on her. Those pictures are so COOL!! So happy for you!!

McKenzie said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Titel Troop said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun to dress up, with all the cute pink clothes and hairbows! You'll have so much fun playing dress up with her!

Trisha said...

Congrats! She is going to be so cute!

Allen Family said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. And excited that we will have girls about the same age. Now if we only lived closer!

bekki said...

Congrats. I'm so excited you guys. Girls are great. If Hailey needs some practice with babies send her over Race would love it. If you ever want differnt names call me.

Muche said...

Congrats! I had clothes for a boy for you...not anymore, I got nada for girls! But I have a feeling you'll spoil her just fine! So what's Comiere's middle name gonna be? "Naw" would be a good one!

Maosi Fam said...

congrats michelle! im so excited for you guys...she is going to be sooooo cute! cant wait to hear more=]

dede said...

congrats so fun!!! Hope you are feeling good..

Gray Family said...

Yeah for girls! We are kinda prejudice for girls around here - bow are way fun! Very exciting and be sure to give us a call when Hailey can babysit!

Sadie Lady said...

Very big Congrats. Great pics.

Kelli J. said...

So exciting! Sounds like you have a very capab;e and enthusiastic babysitter :) Congrats!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! That is soo exciting that you are pregnant, and having a girl! She is going to be soo cute! Hailey will be a great big sister, it's fun to watch them with the little ones... they think they know soo much, haha! How are you feeling? ~Heidi

Addy said...

i didnt put a picture of Kevin up because I dumped him :D
i just didnt like him anymore.. he was too shy.

Lettie Peterson said...

Congrats!!!That is exciting.Michelle I went private and I don't have your email anymore,so if you want access to my blog email me at lettiepeterson@gmail.com

Wendy said...

I can't believe I never commented on this. I thought for sure I had. Anyway, YAY for baby girls. You are such a good girl mom!