Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 5th Baby Girl!!

I can not believe my baby girl is 5 years old! Today was Haileys Birthday, and I think I am still in shock! We just had a quiet day at home, she went to school, came home with a Birthday crown she was really excited about and then we had some family over for Dinner and Dessert! We were super lucky to have Hailey's friend Maili over. Hailey Loves being able to play with Maili! We made cupcakes, had Pizza etc. Hailey has been into Littlest pet shop, so we just had some super simple decor. We are headed off to California tomorrow so we needed a simple day.

Hailey has been wanting a new bike, since her last one was a little small, We decided it was time. I had such a hard time picking one out, I went to like 4 stores and then finally found one I thought she would like. It is a Hot Pink and black Mongoose. Her last one was princess which she loved, but I wanted to get something that she would not mature out of to fast. She thinks she is almost a teenager so getting the one with lady bugs or something would maybe only last one more year. Ha!

Here are some pictures of her Special Day...

Hailey waiting for her big surprise



Parker Making sure she does not peek!



Hailey Super excited



New Bike!


Dad taking off training wheels, putting on kick stand, and making sure the guys at the store put it together right, No trust...



Getting ready to take off..




Eating Dinner



Singing Happy Birthday



Opening Presents


Reese and Maili

9 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

Wow i cannot believe it has been 5 years=crazy! she still has those super cute cheeks and eyes that she did since she was born! the bike is really cute and she can use it for a while...good call!

Beardall Family said...

I just love that little girl! Loving the short hair too.

Melanie said...

Happy birthday Hailey. I love the new bike she looks so cute. Glad it was a good day

Muche said...

She has to be one of the cutest little girl in the world! Love the hair! Sorry if I'm peaking uninvited, but since you don't answer your phone, now I can stalk you here ;)

Tami said...

HI Michelle!! How are you? I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you from your first comment but I don't think I have been on here since I put my first few pics up!! hehe I have a little more time now so I can keep in touch with people a lot better!!Everything seems to be going well for you!! I'm so happy!!! Your family is beautiful and congrats on the one on the way!!! We need to get together the next time you are here!!!! =) Miss you!!

Jenni said...

Maili had a blast! She loves playing with Hailey, too! I wish I had a picture of Hailey hugging Maili when I dropped her off! Hailey really is so cute! I love to hear her little voice on the phone!
Maili tells people that Hailey is her best friend!
Happy 5th Birthday, Hailey!

Kelli J. said...

She is a darling little girl!!! Kids grow up WAY TOO FAST!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Wow that bike si pretty hard core. Lucky duck! Now, I want to see some belly pictures of you on that blog!

Gregory and Tracey Butters said...

Happy Birthday Big Sister, Hailey!! We are so excited to hear that a new little sister is on her way - congratulations for being five years old before she comes. She will need lots of help from you and maybe she can even borrow your bike in a little while. We love you alot and we will ALL come see you next summer not just Harrison! Love, Aunt Tracey