Saturday, August 09, 2008

A big shout out!!


One of my most favorite persons in the world is having a baby. Let me give you a little history... When I lived in California in one of the smallest wards ever (at least for young couples) I started visiting teaching Elisa, Low and behold, I love it! We hit is off right away, I mean serious, who wouldnt with Elisa??? Anyway, we were able to get to know eachother really well, and went through alot while we lived close by each other. We ended up working with the Young Women together and taking our ward to girls camp, which to this day was the best year ever! The girls think they had a blast but we as leaders had more fun. We were able to do lots of fun things for and with the girls, including pranks and so forth. I was super sad when both of us decided to move away and not in the same state. Elisa has Lupus and had to move to Utah for a short time to undergo a Kidney transplant, and then she was headed off to Colorado,and I headed off to Arizona. We have always kept in contact and she has come here to visit.
Elisa has tried for many years to have a baby on her own, and due to some serious complications with her health ( that almost took her life) it has been put on hold...until now! I am so excited for her!!! She is going to make the best Mom ever! My kids to this day (parker especially) remember all the fun stuff she did with us. I cant wait to see her with her darling little baby! Congrats Elisa, Your the Best!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What a cute story. congrats to her!!

Marie said...

Holly Post-A-Thon, I think this is a new record for you!! I love reading your posts and seeing how big your cute kids are getting. I love this post so much Elisa deserves a shot out!! She has gone through so much and I am so excited for her, as I am for you as well!! I cant wait to find out what everyone is having!! Babies babies babies!!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!! i love elisa, and so glad to hear she is going to have a little one. :) and yes, girls camp was def. the best that year...you and your mace, and the bears, and bras on the tree! ha, oh man, we knew how to have fun.

p.s. i remember watching his audition too! sad, but funny! oh benji.

Beardall Family said...

Make me cry why don't ya! You're the best, ... seriously. You know how they say in RS, that your VT's become your greatest friends. Ya, well that's only happened to me once. But I'll take that "once" and that friendship will last me a lifetime!

Maosi Fam said...

yay a post! Elisa for sure deserves a special post and defiantly a baby! we are so excited for her and love her!

ps- yes that year at girls camp was for sure my best year!!!! you guys were the best leaders! i think im still trying to get that poison out of my lungs taht u filled the cabin with to kill the rats lol