Saturday, August 09, 2008

Hailey+Reese+Deisel+Camera= This!

Reese came over to play the other day, Hailey loves it because she can play school, house, dance etc and Reese just goes along for the fun. I was trying to organize my office the other day and wanted to take a picture of something. When I found the camera it was full of this. I had to laugh. I am sure Reese was just sitting there doing whatever Hailey told her to do, like she is her little model. I was shocked when the pictures actually turned out pretty dang cute.









They even caught one of Parker doing his homework. I think he is pretending he has a pencil in his eye....not a good idea Parker!




and what the heck?? The Kids bathroom??


Hailey always manages to find my things and use them. For those of you that get random calls from my cell phone, know what I am talking about. Ever since I got the iphone she knows how to call EVERYONE on it. She mostly calls Jeff while he is at work and Kennady. They usually get calls starting before 7am, since I am still sleeping and she finds where ever I put it the night before. Jeff thinks it is cute that she calls him every morning when she wakes up, but not so sure the rest of the world appreciates it. I usually get all these returned calls during the day, and I have to explain it wasnt me.

Hailey is 100% a gadget girl!

2 comments:

Beardall Family said...

WOW! I don't see a post from you in months and then BAM! Love it. I think we'll hire Hailey to shoot for us, she's pretty good!

Jenni said...

Hailey did a great job on her photo shoot! And Reese makes such a perfect little model, with her little sidekick, Diesel.