We have had some really really nice weather!! I love it! I can not wait for Summer to get here. The kids had a lot of fun over the weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds have been visiting the last week. The kids had the water slide out and some friends on our street came over to play. The kids always have fun on Weekends with all the kids on our street. The love riding bikes, sword fighting, skateboarding, driving in their little cars etc. Here are a couple photos Grandma took.
17 years ago


1 comment:
That is one serious water slide! The slides I remember as a kid are those long yellow cheap pieces of plastic that you kept having to spray down with water and if you went too fast you would end up sliding across the grass because the slide was too short. Lucky kids these days!!
Post a Comment