Here are some pictures of our Newest cutest Cousin Macie!! We are so excited she is finally here. She has had a really rough start but is doing much better. We can not wait until she can go home with her Mom and Dad. She is such an amazing little baby. Her little sweet spirit has shown some amazing strides over the last week and we couldn't be more proud to have her in our family! We love you Macie! 
New Little Reynolds Family
Macie Chloe Reynolds 1 week Old
Here is Macie Opening her eyes, Everytime she would hear her cute Mom talk she would open briefly and look around.
17 years ago


8 comments:
Congrats to Kevin and Tarin. She is darling. I am so sorry things were rough. I hope she continues to heal and recover. Their sweet little family is in our prayers. How fun for them to be able to take her home.. hopefully soon...
So cute! I can relate in a small way with them. I hope Macie continues to fight! Is that your brother? Never met him..
aww michelle she is so cute!!! she actually reminds me of hailey when she was a lil baby...i just looked at their blof and they are such an adorable family! is that jeffs brother? they look just alike! we will keep their family in our prayers!
we need to all get together this summer? have a mini reunion...yeah?
Kevin is married...and has a baby gesh! I remember when he came home from his mission. Macie, i love that name she is just adorable!! Congrats to them!! I will keep them in my prayers.
To taras comment we should have a reunion. Not so much this summer, Derek is getting ready to deploy again so things are pretty crazy here, but next year we should that would help keep my mind off him being gone AGAIN!
What a cute baby! i hate that she didn't get to go home right away. She is too cute to have to stay.
Hey did you get our invite? If you can't make it, it is fine. Just wanted to make sure.
Macie is so precious...it breaks my heart to see her with that tube in her nose. I am so glad that she is doing better, keep us posted. She's a beautiful baby.
PS. I am going private. Will you leave me your log in address!?
Love AIMEE
hey michelle...i was wondering if you were planning on being in town in June? we are putting together a baby shower list for tami and wanted to know if you would want to come. i was going to send you initation that im making and sending them in 2 weeks...so can you plz let me know and can i get your address to send them! thank you
ps-tami just made a blog if you wanted in to keep in touch...she is still trying to find ppl on here so ill give her your blog too. you can find hers on my friends list=)
pps-i hope your niece is doing better and gets to go home soon
luv tara
Post a Comment