I have no idea why I am so bad at this lately, it is busy around here, but really that is nothing new so it's hard to blame it on that, I am just lame. In an effort to catch up this is the first of a few posts that are over due.
We have some really cute temporary pets at the Reynolds Residence, for those of you that know me really well, be impressed, that I have taken on a few animals and I am still breathing.. at least I am trying to. We have three really cute little bunnies visiting us, we ARE NOT keeping them despite what my kids tell people. I really wanted to do a photo shoot with live bunnies with the kids. I did this last year with Hailey and really liked how it turned out, so I talked the Almighty Bruce (Barnes) into doing this for me. So I decided to host the bunnies for 2 weeks so that some friends could have their kids pictures taken as well.
It has not been to bad, I found a great cage on Craig's list and located the bunnies from a breeder at the local Feed and supply store near our house. I have to say, they are calm little guys, tough and I am starting to think Invincible. They are fairly easy to take care of. Diesel ( our dog) is not sure what to think of them. He just walks up to the cage stares and smells, then walks away.
Some families are going to take them home for Easter Next week, whew! For now we are just enjoying them. Hailey of course thinks they are her babies, and treats them like one. It is really funny to watch.
So come on over and check them out, your kids will love them!
I will post Bruce's amazing pictures when I get them. 
17 years ago


3 comments:
Do you remember the great idea you had years ago in LB and got one for Parker on Easter? Didn't it end up at some graveyard or park? :) Love the idea for pics though!
hahaha! Of course we took it to the Bunny park (Long Beach City College) with all of his Friends, I could never do it again, I am too much of a germ freak. That was some funny times though, remember the Bunny leash to take it on walks, how retarded was I??
michelle! oh man have i missed you. seriously things have never been the same since you left. hailey has gotten so big! i remember when i came to see her when she was like five days old. we definetely need to go to the beach again! ahh! blogging is so much fun! i was so excited to see yours and elisa's!
Post a Comment