Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Peter Piper Pizza!




Hailey had her field trip to Peter Piper Pizza. She loved it. Her little preschool class went around with a worker and took a tour of the kitchen, she thought it was so great! Jeff and I both went and we took Reese. The kids were able to make their own pizza's and then they got to play all the games! It was so nice because they locked the doors and it was just her class!! We did not have to worry the kids could just run around and have fun. I dont think I could ever go back during regular business hours again. I am not a fan of those places, they never look very clean and I am always affraid of some creap waiting to grab your child. Luckily this one is Brand New (benefit to living in growing develoment)Until my kids are older we will just have to stick to field trips. Thanks Mrs. K!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Reese is getting too. You need to put Hailey in a shampoo/hair commercial. She seriously has the prettiest, shiniest, healthiest, hair I have ever seen!

Maosi Fam said...

aww that looks so fun! post more pics!(like i have room to talk) cant believe how big hailey is and reece is so cute! miss ya

tara

McKenzie said...

HAHAHA... I might have to take you up on those smores :) and AZ is looking pretty good right now! Cute pics! all the kids are so cute. Hope all is going well for you guys!!!

McKenzie

dede said...

Yeah!! Michelle I have missed your posts.. And now you have two new ones. So glad all is well. Love the picts of your kids. How cute that you and jeff both went on the field trip. Again so glad you are back..

I read your comment on wendys blog about potty training.. I am definitly going to need your help when I get to potty training.. I liked your way.

Hess Fam said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY updated your blog! I've been spying on you! Now would you just tell Melissa to update hers with pics of her special weekend! I'm dying that I missed out on it but would love to see how it all went! Hope you are doing well!

thewylerfamily said...

We love Peter Piper, have you Chuck E Cheese! Super fun & surprisingly clean.

Rosenlof 4 said...

Hey Michelle, sorry it took so long to get back to ya! Parker and Hailey have grown a bit since the last time we saw them. Parker is very handsome and Hailey is gorgeous, you guys will have your hands full. Wow, the good ole days back in Woodruff ward, I remember.
Doug and Shari are doing great, they have a third on the way, better them than me. It's a girl. They don't have a blog, i'm trying to talk her into it.
Debbie

thewylerfamily said...

Thanks for showing us the bunnies today at the park. You are so much fun to be around!!