Sunday, February 10, 2008

WINTER WHAT???

Seriously, where did this winter go?? I know we are at the tale end of it and I hardly remember anything! I knew things were busy around here and I mean it when I say I have thought about posting several times!! I dont even know where to begin!!! I think I am still in denial that Christmas has past, I secretly still wish it was around the corner! The kids are back in school and loving it. With all the programs, parties, dinners this is by far one of the busiest holidays we have had, but we love it! The kids had a blast this year. We stayed in Arizona which was so nice! No ripping the kids from Christmas morning breakfast to shove them in a car for hours driving around for everyone to see, just sitting back enjoying watching them play! Grandma and Grandpa Howard joined us the next day and we had a blast playing with all the cousins! Then we had a fun New Years with Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds and Amy.

Thanks so all those that sent Christmas Cards, and Shame on me for not getting mine out. Another thought that never followed through! I had a really cute idea I just never got it done, Oh well maybe next year.

Parker and Hailey are doing great, they keep us busier than ever! Here is a little bit of what we have been doing! I will try to post more tomorrow


4 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm so glad your back to blogging! I've missed you. :) I totally know what you mean about Christmas and winter passing so quickly. I mean its already freaking mid February. What the heck? Oh and your kids are adorable. I'm so jealous that they have so many cousins their age. That must be so much fun. We need to get Chris on the ball so my kids can have some cousins around their age!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I echo that! I missed hearing from you. It is like I never see you at church. I cant wait for swimming lessons again, just to get to hang out with ya! Ps... are you think about doing them again this spring? TIME FLIES!

Reynolds Family said...

I know I wish the YW could meet in RS more! I love the Second Sunday when we get to come in for Opening exercises. I cant wait for swimming season!!

Jenni said...

I secretly with Christmas was just around the corner, too. It came and went way too fast! We're glad that your back in action on the blog, Michelle! You work way too hard! :)