

Hailey is learning to ride her bike without Training wheels! I know this might be a late age for some of you, but around here it is a big deal! She has never really wanted to try it, but we must have caught her in the right moment because she agreed and did very well. She still gets a little nervous, but is happy that she can do it. Now all we have to get down is starting on our own. I can't believe she is already at this stage!
17 years ago


8 comments:
She is so cute. I love her little bike. I love that she wanted to dress like twins with her little best friend. I haven't blogged in a while. I just saw your new family member. I have to admit, I am not a dog lover. Your dog is REALLY cute though. I feel like a mean mom. Preston loves dogs so much. He chases after them and stops at everydog we see. You will have to fill us in on how it is going.
YEAH Hailey! Good grief, she's only 4! That is pretty young if you ask me. I can't believe how time flies. She looks so cute.
Wow!! She is ahead of the curve as far as I know. Noahs bike is too small for him, so we are waiting till Santa brings the new one to take off the training wheels. I think she is a smartie pants...!
She is super-duper fast on her little princess bike! She's out their coaching Maili on her new bike...I'm sure that Maili won't be able to ride without training wheels for a while! WAY TO GO HAILEY!
Your "Public" is feeling left out without a new post in over a month. What's going on with you guys?
I loved chatting with you today about the good old days! Cali knows how to party!!! Fun times!
Hi Michelle! I have resently joined the blogger world myself. I can't believe how big Hailey has gotten. She is a doll! Josh and I were just thinking about the old apartments and you living below us. The good ol' days! Well I will have to get in touch with you guys when I come up to AZ agian! Mandi
michelle.. where are you? We miss your updates...Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment