Here is a little sneak peek of Bruce's work. He is SO talented! I love his work. We just had these done and they take some time to edit through them so I will post more when I get them. This is what he e-mailed to peek at! The hardest thing about having your kids pictures taken is waiting to see how they turn out! Anticipation! I only have some of Hailey snuggling with one of the bunnies!
So for those of you that Live in Arizona, Book Bruce for your next Family photo's He is Great!!
Thanks Bruce!

17 years ago


8 comments:
Seriously dying over these! Love the B&W one. I can't believe how cute she is!
Cute pictures! We are in such need of a new family photo it's sad! I might be making a trip up there to AZ soon. I would love to hook up and have lunch or something. I need your new phone number. I will email you and let you know what days we'll be up there. Here is my email. LadybugMT@hotmail.com
Those pictures are AMAZING! Your daughter looks like a little model.
DARLING! These are great shots!
I just linked to your twin sister's blog. I am so happy they were sealed to their cute Reese. I remember you telling me about the whole situation a year or so ago and how everything was so uncertain. What a happy ending!
Hey! Ward Wii night was an Elders Quorum activity. I wasn't in charge of that one. Is Jeff in EQ? Maybe you guys were gone when they announced it in Sacrament meeting. I am bummed that you didn't get the memo!
Jeff only goes to EQ when Elijah is not there, we must have missed it, Next time though, It looks super fun! Thanks Aimee!
These pictures are just precious!
Post a Comment