Sunday was Jeff's birthday, He turned 36! Can you belive it?? I can't. Since it was Sunday and we were limited to what we could do that day, the kids and I decided to make Jeff king for a day. I went to Burger King ( dont worry I did not eat there, Yuck!) and got him a crown the night before, we woke up early and made him his Favorite Breakfast, Homemade waffles, eggs, and bacon. We took him breakfast in bed and the kids and I sang to him. He was surprised. All day the kids had to ask only mom to do things, and if Jeff wanted us to do anything for him he had to wear his crown to ask. For Jeff to wear it was quite funny! The kids had also made little coupons for him to use. Parker offered to clean up after the dog, take out the trash,etc and Hailey offered to give him a hug and kiss, wash his car (that should be funny) etc. they both had alot of fun making those for him. This picture is of Jeff and the kids just before bed, We had Kevin and Tarin over for Jeff's favorite dinner and dessert.
* I dont know why everyone looks so scary in this picture. My camera battery died, so Thanks Kevin for catching this on your phone!
17 years ago


3 comments:
i bet that was hilarious jeff wearing that crown!! Thats an awsome idea!! My husband would love not to have to do anything for a whole day!!! Lucky you guys that it is actually warm enough to go swimming. It wont stop raining here and it wont get past 52 degrees UGH!!!!
You need to get your camera fixed. They all look scary in this picture! But what a great idea. I bet the kids liked it just as much as Jeff. Jeff is a good sport to wear the crown. p.s. I kinda like the BK whopper. :)
I wish we could have seen Jeff in his crown, too hilarious! :)
What a great idea!
Post a Comment