I have been dying for Summer to get here. I am so sick of Shoes and Socks, My feet are ready to come up for air! I have officially broken out the sandals! The kids and I had so much fun at the Hamilton pool. It is a public pool that has some Water slides and a large kiddie pool area, it also has a large Whirlpool that the kids love. The pool is heated which is nice since our pool is a whopping 58 degrees. I put the cover on about a month ago to help warm it up but it has not reached a warm enough temp for the kids to jump in. They have been asking all winter when they can start swimming again. I really regret not putting a heater in, it is such a waste most of the year!
We went with some other Mom's and kids from our ward. The pool was quite crowded but still fun. It was nice not to worry if my kids could swim or not. Parker and Hailey are great swimmers. Parker went off with some friends and Hailey mostly played in the kiddie area. She tried going down the slides but is about 1 inch too short to ride. We thought for sure she would have reached the requirement this year. This is Hailey's 3rd Summer as an independent Swimmer and I couldn't be happier about it!
Here is Hailey just coming out of the Slide in the Kiddie area
Here is Parker at at the top of the Large slides, then coming down.
Here is Hailey getting ready to Jump off the "BIG" Diving board, she looked so funny mixed in with all the big kids
Parker about to bust out one of his tricks
17 years ago


3 comments:
YAY!! Summer is here!
Your kids are fish in the water. I've witnessed it!
We loved having Hailey play at our house. She is so cute, especially in her swimsuit! We can't wait for swim lessons to start!
Post a Comment