Parker and Hailey Hunting for Eggs at our family Easter Breakfast. I can not believe how Big they are getting!!
Here's a video that Bruce did for me.
17 years ago
Parker and Hailey Hunting for Eggs at our family Easter Breakfast. I can not believe how Big they are getting!!
Here's a video that Bruce did for me.
Posted by Reynolds Family On Sunday, March 23, 2008
8 comments:
Is it just my computer or am I retarded? I can't view the video and I'm dying to see the pics!
That video is so dang cute. Owen is loving his bunny. Thanks again.
Mel
Cute pics ,good to see you back in the blogging world a little more.Are things slowing down for you????I doubt it.Take Care:)
Those pictures are so cute. What a cute idea to take easter pictures with real bunnies! You are so creative!
Absolutely fabulous! Your children are beautiful. I hope you are enjoying life. I love you and miss you.
Love, Aunt Lynnette
It's fine about Kohl, I was just glad that he was taken care of. I couldn't imagine where he was, I did practically everything but go in the school. I'm just glad I called Jenni. Thanks for being thoughtful and doing that for them. You are such good neighbors!
Can't pull up the video on my lab top.. i will go look on my computer... So glad you are back.. I have missed you....
I want to go swimming.. Looks so fun. Love the pictures of Hailey with the bunny.. so sweet....
Such an adorable idea with for Jeff's birthday... King for a day... Love it
Cute pictures! How fun! I got the girls dresses from the "Dress Party" lady. She comes our from CA twice a year (I think) and goes around to different peoples houses for a week selling them our of their garages. That is where I got their Christmas ones last year, and then Easter this year.
So fun you guys went swimming! That pool looks like fun! The girls and I went swimming last week with some friends too, the weather was soo nice!!
Post a Comment