Monday, March 31, 2008

Saturday Fun

This Last Saturday we took the kids out riding. This was Hailey's first time and man did she love it. We just took them to these little trails about 30 min from where we live. I know people think we live in the middle of nowhere, but this made us feel like City folks again! The kids had so much fun having a little freedom with riding. We often use the green belts in our track to ride, but with that is a lot of rules and restrictions. Hailey did really well riding for the first time. Most of the trip she rode with me but we would stop in some wide open areas to let her learn and get comfortable. Dad was very impressed! Parker of course was a natural. He stayed right with Jeff and always does a great job. We found a little area that had some kid jumps and trails and there were a couple other kids riding as well. Parker managed to take a jump and get all four wheels off the ground, He stands really proud since. If I can figure out how to download my video camera I can post it. Here are a couple of pictures I tried taking, some while riding. Talk about multi-tasking. At one point. I had Hailey steer, while I got my camera out of my backpack (one handed) and took a picture of Jeff and Parker ahead of us.




Parker Age: 7 1/2



Dad teaching Hailey



Hailey On her Own

1 comment:

Titel Troop said...

What fun! I can't wait to take my kids riding!