Monday, March 31, 2008

Blogging question??

Does anyone know how to turn your Blog into a book?? I heard (which is my main reason for putting so much time into this) that you can publish your blog to keep as a journal?? I tried searcing a few places but have not found anything. If you know of anything Please share!

3 comments:

Beardall Family said...

Try this link ... It sounds like a great idea. Wish I would have done it before my entire blog was deleted!! :( http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Sarah said...

yep, blurb.com will "slurp" your blog into a book. Starting at$12.95 for a 40 page soft bound book. Not bad.

And michelle,
I totally need your angel food recipe. It is AMAZING! Please tell me it's easy too!!!

dede said...

I am not sure.. but now I am going to blurb.com... I don't want mine to erase.. good idea...

Love the riding pictures.. That would be thomas' dream.. Riding as a family... so fun...

Hope all is well...