Monday, September 10, 2007

Soccer Season has started!

Okay first let me say sorry for not having pictures, Parker has started another season of Soccer and LOVES it! He is just like dad, a natural! He is playing club again which make me happy after playing off season with a recreational league that was so un-organized I thought I would loose my mind. Anyways, his team name this year is the Yellow Hawks, I am the Team mom again and love running the "extra" stuff. I made this pretty cool banner for the team I will try to take a picture this Saturday. I am proud, especially since I am not artistic. Hailey is playing this year for the first time, after Parker played last year she really wanted to. So what happended after we sign her up, suit up, and show up?? Yeah you guessed it, she chickend out and stood on the side lines with dad. So back to my reason of not having pictures, Both kids played at the same time, so I was running back and forth between feilds to see both games, having parents sign up for snacks, passing out information and of course the games were not by each other. Oh well I need the workout :) I will get some good pictures this Sat.

No comments: