Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Be Impressed!

Okay I really did get other things done today, but I wanted to update this since I found the cord to my camera.
For those of you that can fix hair out there, I admire you, Mel and Megan for sure! Hailey had some friends over today to play and she wanted to dress up like a ballerina and Cinderella. She has been asking me forever to fix her hair like theirs but I seriously can not fix hair. But today I attempted it. I could not even believe it stayed in place. I think I counted at least thirty bobby pins when I got her ready for bed! Anyways, she was very pleased as was I. Luckily She has great hair! Which I am not sure where it came from... So here is it.. Be impressed, because I don't know if I could pull it off again, and it's my fear it is going to be expected! Reese also joined us in time to dress up! She loved dancing around.






Reese



From left: Maili, Luke,and Hailey

9 comments:

dede said...

Seriously I am very impressed. I have a hard time doing the clean bun look. It is way easy for me to do the messy look. She is so beautiful. How fun, you make me want a girl. Looks like you had a fun week. I got caught up. Seriously Hailey and I could be good friends. I love Belle (she is my favorite) and I love (shh don't tell) high school musical movies. I have them both saved on my tv. We are moving closer to temecula.

dede said...

I meant way easier to do the messy look.. Not easy.. ha ha

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Cute blog!! Thanks for the yummy homemade strawberry shortcake!! It was yummy.

Your fam is adorable!!

Janeice

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am totally impressed. Before I actually saw the picture while I was reading about your dilligent efforts ... I was expecting hair like Cinderalla or Belle's. Just be glad she's not requesting their hair due's. :) You did awesome. She really does have the best hair. SO cute!

Allen Family said...

Cute pictures! I hope one day we have a girl so we can do fun girly things...if Allens can even have girls!

Lettie Peterson said...

CUTE BLOG! of course it's cute!!!!!Thanks for the blog info, I'm diving in and tyring to figure it out.Thanks for hosting the other night.The dessert was delicious.

A Rosie Family said...

Hey Michelle...good to hear from ya! It HAS been a while. I can't believe your kids are as old as they are..how time flys bye. Wanted to let you know that your mom gave Phearson the cutest camo blanket when he was born(one of yours and Melissa's) and he carries it around to this day! Thanks!! I'm glad we can keep in touch, this blogging this is great!

carrfamily4 said...

hi michele,
your family is so cute. i have not seen your family in so long. hope all is well
julie carr (rosenlof)

Hess Fam said...

Very IMPRESSIVE! Great job. I love the disneyland pictures. And please get serious...can I be a 4 year old at Hailey's party? That is the cutest gift and I'm so jealous that I wasn't invited! ;) I mean...come on...we rode on Dumbo together!!! So cute!