Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mr. Potato Head anyone??

Okay for those of you who don't know about the Mr. Potato head collection at California adventure, check it out! I love it. We started this a while ago and have a great collection of items. This trip I wanted to get some of the bigger things like the "Little Mermaid" outfit, "Tinkerbelle" and "Pirate". Super cute. So this is how it goes, the store just inside Cal.Adven. has a kiosk full of Mr. Potato head parts. There is also his body. You get a box for approx. $15. and you can have as many parts as you can fit in the box for that price. ( One good key to remember is to buy your Potato body at target and save the space in your box for the other goods) The one stipulation is that the box has to close. So the first time we did this, Jeff spent a little over an hour packing, repacking and stuffing our box. No joke people were standing around watching him (maybe even laughing). It became a game, and addiction. For those of you who know Jeff, He is the "Master" of all Packers! So this trip I decided to do it on my own. As you can see, the box is ripped in several places, which according to worker does not matter, just as long as it closes. So I was determined to get every new piece we did not own. I did it! Total highlight of my day. Jeff still holds the record in our home of 52 pieces, any one out there dare to break it?? (And I dont mean with 75 pieces of earings and other tiny objects)We are talking essential body parts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock. The trashed box cracks me up. I could totally picture you in there craming as many things as you could into it. Reminds me of your day-after-Thanksgiving shopping trip you would make every year. What women will do for a bargain!