Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bending like Beckham!

Today was our second game for Parker and Hailey. Luckily Parker played at 8:00am so we did not have to endure 2 games in the blazing triple digits! Hailey did a much better job today, she played goalie and loved it. She was only in there for maybe 4 min. but she managed to block a shot! She was so pleased. Parker's team won again 2-1 (so he tells everyone he is un-defeated) and Haileys team did not really keep score. Both kids did great today so they both got a snow cone (our bribe for Hailey to play) from this genius who decided to open a snowcone stand at the soccer feild in Arizona in 110 degree temps. I would bet he will be a millionare by the end of the season. Go Red Squirels and Yellow Hawks!







3 comments:

dede said...

How fun. Your kids are so cute. What fun ages. Sorry it is so hot. I would totally play for a snow cone! We are finally cooling off here. Well hopefully it stays. I love little kids is uniforms :)

A Rosie Family said...

I cant wait for soccer days, looks like fun. So thanks for the congrats.. we are still getting past the shock but are excieted.(Not planned)Don't you give up either... It took a year and a half for us to get pregnant with Porter. It will happen when you least expect it!!

Allen Family said...

How fun! I can't wait to spend my Saturdays watching my kiddies play sports (and you know Jason can't wait either). I bet you are the coolest team mom...making all the cute and creative stuff. Keep posting the fun pictures!!!