






We played Hooky yesterday, Since Kristy's family is moving we have tried to get the kids together just about everyday. Sleepovers almost every night! Parker was feeling sad yesterday about Ian leaving so I let him stay home from school (I know what your thinking and your right, I am a sucker!) they really wanted to go to the skate park by our house to ride some jumps so off we went! It was only 112 degrees outside!! Actually I don't even think the boys cared. Addy and I took Hailey, Reese, and Kennady to the playground while the boys had fun on the skateboards. Jeff has been trying to teach Parker how to skateboard the last few weeks and he is doing okay, but needs alot more pracitce. The wheels were taken off his board though so he could only ride his scooter there. Oh well he still had fun! At least it was better than sitting in a classroom all day.
17 years ago


6 comments:
Oh I'm sure you are so sad that they are leaving. I can't believe how stinkin' hot it is and the you are playing outside. That looked like the funnest princess party! I'm sure I'll see you here next week!
Parker looks so old. I can't believe my eyes!
How fun. Everyone needs days like that every once in a while. Parker is so big!!! That place looks really fun. And yes if you are ever in Cali we need to let the kids all play so fun!!!
I'm excited too!!! The cake/cupcakes aren't anything special-I was just glad that I didn't ruin them. Me and cooking/baking don't very mix well. What a cool mom to let your kids ditch-I love it!
How fun! What are you going to be doing in here in Murrieta?
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you had a blog. These pictures are so cute! Your children are beautiful. Glad to see you are enjoying them so much. Take care. I love you!
Love, Aunt Lynnette
Post a Comment