Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hailey's 4th Birthday!



Hailey just had her 4Th birthday and we had her first little party with her friends! She had so much fun. All the girls came dressed like their favorite princess and Addy and I did hair, make-up, nails, dancing, singing etc.etc. It was so cute. Grandma Howard got Hailey a stereo for her birthday and some fun Kids Bop CD, so she loves to dance whenever she gets the chance. She played her new music for her party and all the girls would just dance around! This is such a fun age! In addition the girls ate Sandwiches cut out like Butterflies and decorated cookies. It really was a blast! I also included some pictures of Hailey and Kennady on their sleepover. They loved staying up late, jumping on the bed, Dancing (of course) and watching movies with popcorn! I am putting a disclaimer on Haileys hair in a few of these, we had Uncle Kevin and Aunt Tarin over for dinner on Hailey's acutal birthday and she had just got up from her nap!

2 comments:

dede said...

Yeah! Wendy told me you started a blog. She also reminded me that I stink at blogging so I am starting again. Your kids are so cute. Seriously Hailey is SO beautiful. She seems so fun and so girly... I love that. I can't believe she is 4. Wow. Looks like life is going very well :) I am excited to hear more about it!

Wendy said...

Are you kidding? hailey is flawless!