Okay alot has happened over the last two weeks, Parker started the 2nd grade, and Hailey started Preschool!! I can't belive they are this old. It seriously goes by so fast!! Parker loves school and has a great teacher. She is new to the school but has been teaching for several years. Of course his favorite thing is playing soccer at recess against the older kids (which according to him, he rocks at!) Hailey just started her second year of preschool. Jeff and I found this AMAZING preschool teacher somewhat close to home. We have to drive about 20 min each way, but totally worth the time! I know what your thinking...It's just pre-school, but serioulsy I love this Lady! She teaches the same program that the private school Parker goes to does, so it will be an easy tranistion for her when she starts. Here are some pictures of the first day of school 2007. I only took a few and not all of them turned out:(
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment