
My friend just sent this to me and I think the girls looked so cute! This is the birthday swag from Hailey's Party. Good thing Mom knows how to make a purse! It is really cute to see all these girls at church carrying them!
17 years ago

My friend just sent this to me and I think the girls looked so cute! This is the birthday swag from Hailey's Party. Good thing Mom knows how to make a purse! It is really cute to see all these girls at church carrying them!
Posted by Reynolds Family On Tuesday, September 04, 2007
4 comments:
I must have lost my invite j/k Those purses are sooo cute. How many 4 year olds do you know that have cute purses like that, I actually want another one too. What a talent you have.
mel
you made those.. SO cute
I must have missed out big time on the party goodie bags. What lucky kids.
You hooked them up! If they only knew how many adult women would pay big bucks for them.
Post a Comment