Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Parker!!

Parker turned 8 years old on June 20th. He had a party with some friends on June 7th, he wanted to have a Basketball party/swim party. So the kids played basketball in the pool! We had about 15 boys running around our backyard, and they had a blast. The only things Parker asked for his birhtday was his own scriptures ( so he can stop borrowing mine) a built in Basketball hoop in the front yard, and the new Lego Indiana Jones game for playstation. Thanks to our Friend Jeremey who owns his own concrete business, Jeff and Him were able to get the Basketball hoop in for his Birthday. Parker kept guessing what the 3 foot hole was for in the front yard, and we kept telling him we were planting a new tree.

Here are the cupcakes Melissa helped me make for the party




The Party group!


One more thing for us to do outside


Parker also was Baptized on June 22nd. It was a great day. He was so excited, and has been building this day almost all year. He even had a count down going on for a while. He has such a great spirit about him even though some people dont give him the chance to show it. He was on cloud nine all day. Here are some pictures... Thanks Unlce Steve for catching some...

Getting ready


Parker with Mom and Dad


Parker, Dad, and Bishop Hanson


After the baptism everyone came over to our house for Ice Cream Sundaes!


Friends and Family


Parkers Circle


Thanks Parker for being a great example!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so cute. Parker was so cute on sunday when bishop called him up he walked so slow with his arms folded perfectly. What a cutie looks like a fun day

Lindsay Kay said...

Congrats to Parker!

Maosi Fam said...

congrats parker...what a great decion he made! heavenly father is so proud of him! you look great Michelle! cant wait to hear what you are having...and i like Nash for a boy! lol ask Tessa which girl name she likes! wonder what she will say haha

Marie said...

8 are you serious?? Ok time sure has gone by, i remember watching him when you decided to go back to work. I cant believe hes 8. You guys are such a cute family!! I am so excited for you to have another baby. Funny story about your honeymoon, I totally can see your face and reaction to that:) What a funny story!! Ok and you look so good for being all pregnant and sick!! I totally looked like death walking when i was sick and pregnant with Madelynn!!

bekki said...

Riggs was so excited he got to go to Parker's baptism. He still talks about it. COngrats PArker

McKenzie said...

Hooray for Parker! I can't believe he's 8 but that's so exciting! I love the basketball cupcakes!

Beardall Family said...

Oh, his baptism pictures make me cry. I remember little Parker at 3 yrs old running through the hall's at church. All grown up and making good decisions...what a kid! Love the cup cakes too. Maybe you could start another bizz doing that. They're darling!

LW said...

Hi Michelle! It has been such a long time. I was on your sisters blog and saw you and Jeff on her list. You look so great!! (you always have) I can not believe Parker is 8 years old. It doesn't seem like that long ago he was born...time fly's.
I just wanted to say hello and see how you have been. Your family is so cute!!
Hope all is well,
Lynsey (Corotan) Wiliamson
http://www.chrisandlyns.blogspot.com