Okay time for another Catch up, SO much has been going on!! First we went to California for a week to go camping with my parents up in Mammoth. We had a blast! Before we went camping we were able to visit Jeff's Grandma who has not been herself lately. We sure miss being able to spend more time with her. We took her and Her dog Dusty for a walk to the park. This dog is way to strong for her so he only gets walked if Jeff's Dad or Uncle is around. Since his parents were going to be gone for a Month in China, We thought Dusty would like stretching his legs. Great Grandma Reynolds loved watching the kids play at the park. After that we were off to Disneyland ( a must during our California Trips)We were so lucky to have Kristy, Ian and Kennady go with us! The kids loved it, the longest line we had to wait in was about 20 min! Then we helped Grandpa and Billy get ready for our fishing trip. I don't even know if we can technically call it camping because Grandpa and Billy had Trailers delivered to our campsite for us to stay in. They were fully equipped with electricity, heaters, hot water, etc. It snowed almost the whole time we were there which was unexpected. My Dad and Billy have been making this trip every Memorial Day for years and have never had weather like this. The trailers were sure nice to have during a couple heavy snow falls. My kids have only been in snow one other time so of course they wanted to enjoy every minute of it. It was such a great trip. Just to give you a little history, Because this used to be a guys trip with My Dad, Billy, some Cousins, uncles, etc. They do all the planning and preparing for it. It is kind of funny to listen and watch. My Dad and Brother start planning around January, make the reservations etc. They also arrange with all the other families that are coming what food assignments are and Meals etc. They also do all the packing, Food Shopping, Literally EVERYTHING for this trip. I don't know to many guys that would plan a trip from A-Z for several families and pull it off in such a fantastic way. I was impressed. Every meal was cooked for us, cleaned up, and served! No joke! Billy had Breakfast ready every morning before we were out of our trailer, Complete with Hot Chocolate. Side note, I was FREEZING the whole time! They even made sure we had a Fire going All day and All night! We had so much fun visiting, playing games, horseshoes, badminton, cards, etc. Kristy and I took the kids on a hike around this Beautiful Stream that ran through our campsite! My dad Always makes sure they get the same camp sites every year.
Parker went Fishing for the first time ever. Uncle John, Uncle Billy, and Zac helped him, ( there was not a chance I was going to fish!) Parker caught 3 fish. He loved it. Two of them were good sized and one was the size of an anchovy. We can not wait to go again, and be able to have Jeff come with us! Thanks Dad and Uncle Billy for a great Trip. The kids and I will never forget it.
Okay so sorry this is such a long post, I just needed to document, if you are a sport and still reading this, I will let you in on a little secret...we are expecting Baby # 3 finally!
Here are some pictures of our trip, As soon as I figure out how to get the pictures off my Video camera I will have more.
Great Grandma Reynolds and the kids
Ian, Kennady, Parker and Hailey on the Tea Cups
Kennady, Katie, and Hailey
Parker, Kennady, Katie, and Hailey, getting ready for our Hike!
Ian, John, and Stuart Fishing
Hailey trying to catch snow in her mouth
Hailey goofing around for Billy
Parkers first fish! Gotta love the Barbie Fishing pole, Oh well whatever works! Thanks Zac for the help!
Another Fish
My Brother purposely trying to torture me by having my kids touch germ infested things!
17 years ago


12 comments:
Looks like you had fun. I love the picture of Hailey trying to get the snow. My kids always love getting in the snow the few times they are seen it. By the way you are the greatest swim teacher. Sailor is starting to teach her doll to swim. Thanks for the pointer.
CONGRATS!! on the baby I'm thrilled for you guys. I pray everything goes good. Let me know if you need any help or anything at all.
OMG CONGRATS on the baby! im so excited for you guy=) how far along are ya? that so exciting!
looks like you guys had fun on our trip! i love the pic of hailey trying to catch the snow! so cute...hopefully i get to see you guys one of these times taht you are down here=]
Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY!!! How exciting!! Whatcha hoping for? When is your due date?
I don't know where to start commenting...Of course I'm super stoked about baby #3. I'm guessing you are pretty far along to have announced it? You are definitely in my prayers!! Camping? Love it! I am still laughing about the Barbie fishing pole. Parker's a sport. I'm impressed w/ his fishies. Crazy it snowed on you guys but looks like the kids loved it. That is a great shot if Hailey catching it in her mouth. And it doesn't suprise me a bit that you were freezing the entire time! I'm proud of your dad & bro's. Sounds like they know how to plan a trip. So sad Jeff didn't make it.
WHAT!! OMG i am so excited for you:) That is amazing news CONGRATS!! I wish you all the best:) I cant wait to hear more. It looks as though you guys had tons of fun, i cant believe it snowed the whole time you guys were there. Gesh this weather has been insane!! Well keep up the posting i love reading all about your cute family!! I miss you guys!!OO i might be in cali for christmas this year and ill be there for spencer saunders wedding!! So hopefully we can catch each other one of those times:)
That looked like a great trip!
And HOORAY for baby #3!!! That's rad.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! I am sure that feeling sick, and tired is a great thing at this point right?!! Congrats.
PS! No post is too long.
Yeah!! I am so excited for you. If you need anything let me know.
Looks like a fun trip I love the pictures.
hey michelle
we are changing our blog to privae due to some situations so could you send me yours and melissas email address so i can add to to our "able to view" list please so i can still keep in touch with yo guys?
thank you
ps-hope you and baby are doing well=) keep me updated!
AHHHH Congrats.. that is amazing news... when is your due date... How FUN.. really that is so wonderful..
Love the fun trip you had. Sounds so nice and love that boys (men) did all the work...
Love the pic of Hailey in the snow.. so adorable..
again.. so excited for your family
Hope baby Macie is doing good.
Congrats to you guys!! I remember that you said you had been trying for a while... Hope you are feeling well and all is good with the family!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. When are you due? Hope to see you guys on the 4th!
Post a Comment