My heart honestly goes out to everyone that has been pregnant recently! Holy cow have I forgotten how awful this first part is. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited about a new addition, but geesh can I have a break already? I am so wiped out from my day around Noon, and for those of you that really know me, know that is a hard thing to swallow. I just want 1/2 of my energy level back, just 1/2. My kids have been great about helping me, which is one reason we told them this time. I have not had a good track record with pregnancy in the last 3 years, so we usually never tell them. This time we decided that we could include them in on our prayers that everything goes well, and we could also clue them in on why Mom is sick and just doesn't want to run and play. They are little helpers (to some degree) and Hailey tells me every time I eat "I hope your baby likes your food and doesn't make you throw it up" usually after I am done, she asks the baby "was that good"? It is quite funny. I am 12 weeks, now, still early I know. My Doctor will consider me "out of the woods" at 16 weeks. I have gone pretty far in the past and not have it work out so that is our Marker we are aiming for. Jeff and I feel really blessed to be able to have a third baby, We try not to focus on the past years at all. So there you have it, Pregnancy update. Can I also say, that I have never been hungrier in my life! I expect to gain the abnormal amount of weight that I did with Parker and Hailey, since my appetite is out of control. And don't think for one second that I can not get that big, I have pictures to prove it! I have not had trouble loosing the weight in the past, so I say Bring it on! I pounded my first Double Double at In and Out, I don't know how I could ever go back to a reg! Any challengers, just beware. Jeff is my eye witness, as he carefully guarded his food that was still left... I am hoping this doesn't last the whole pregnancy!
17 years ago


18 comments:
I will keep you in my prayers! I am sure it is tough! Not that you haven't just WISHED for this! And take it from someone who would trade places with you in a HEARTBEAT!
I am so excited for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Hopefully everything will work out perfect. But hey being sick is a good thing it will pass just not soon enough.
Chea Lamb did take those pictures she is awesome i used to play bunco with her also she is pretty pricey but well worth every penny.
Sailor got her toes painted green and wanted to show you on Sunday but I didn't see you so I told her she can when she comes to swim.
thanks for the update! iam so excited for you guys. i knew that you had been trying for a few years but had no idea about all the complications...im so sorry! you will for sure be in our prayers and look forward to keeping in touch and seeing you through this journey. that is so cute about hailey talking to the baby!hope you feel better soon!
love ya and miss ya tons!
ps-we went private due to some issues so can you sned me your email to my email so i can approve you to see my blog =) thank you
Michelle I found a blog on my Aunt's blog that you would love. I know how much you like making suckers with different molds and creative things like that. It has some of the yummiest looking stuff on there and it tells you how to make them. I thought of you when I saw it. It is bakerella.blogspot.com
I am so happy for you. If you need a break sometime send Hailey over Owen would love a play mate. I cant imagine you with out your busy sch. Take it easy girl call me if you need anything
well even though being sick sucks, its a good thing it means the baby is extra healthy. Atleast thats what my doctor told me when i couldnt keep a thing down for 2 weeks with madelynn and lost over 20 pounds in just a few short weeks. Gesh that first part is so hard to get past, but once you do its smooth sailing until the end!! I will keep you guys in my prayers. I hope everything goes well!!!!
I'm a prayin for ya! Is it a problem that I could down a double/double no problem and not be pregnant?! :) I hope you are feeling better SOON!
I hope all goes well for you and the baby. I totally understand about the being sick thing. My last pregnancy I was soooo sick I could hardly stand it. After all my troubles with getting pregnant I had to keep reminding myself that this is what I wanted and it will go away .... someday!! Congrats to you guys and I will keep reading to hear about updates on the baby!
Go with what works, right? The Baja Fresh and Golden Spoons diet treated you very well in the past. I say you do it again.
Ahh the joys of pregnancy. Hope you start feeling better soon. You are in our prayers!
Oh Michelle so exciting. You are in our prayers. I am so sorry that this has been such a trial for you and your family. I think it's great that you told your sweet children. Oh how exciting for your family. AND boy do I have compassion for you in the sick department... Being only 5 weeks out of pregnancy...I feel your pain. I just wanted to feel NORMAL.. that is what is the hardest part. The sick, tired, and no energy. I hope that gets better for you. I ate In and Out everyday.. not sure what it is it has a smell that attracts pregnant girls. You made me laugh about Jeff. Thomas would get me two fries and hide his... Hang in there girly.. Enjoy and again we are so happy for you..
Oh my gosh so many babies are coming around congratulation we'll keep you in our prayers.
I'm so sorry that you are not feeling too good. I know what it's like to be SOOO grateful to be pregnant but at the same time SO over it! Hang in there girl!
Oh my goSH! CONGRATULATIONS!! i hope everything goes well for you guys and I will be praying for you!!<333
OH MY! How fun for us!! We are all having babies around the same time! The first trimester is hard, it does get better, then you get a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you!
Congrats to you both! We will pray that everything will go well. Take it easy now and then!
Congratulations! You are definitely in our prayers and I will let the girls and Nathan know to go soft on you for swim lessons! See you next week! I can't wait but the girls, although swimming pretty well are getting a little apprehensive already - Nathan is gun-ho! Congrats again. YEah!!!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. We are so excited for you. Your mom let us in on the details at Lori's bridal shower and told us to keep you in our prayers. Sounds like the prayers are working. Go ahead girl and gain that weight,...you always look great after and have no problem returning to pre pregnancy bod. Congrats! Love your blog.
Post a Comment