So here we are back in California this week. I honestly do not live here, I promise. The kids are on Fall break this week and Jeff needed to finish some things at work then he is off to the Dunes with some friends for a fun guys weekend of riding. So the kids and I thought it would be more fun here at Grandma's visiting cousins then home alone. Yesterday we went to the big "D" again and while riding on Buzz lightyear, I lost my camera! I am so sad. I meant to download a bunch of pictures as well but never did. Now I have no pictures, and no camera. I filed a report with Disneyland in hopes of at least one honest person left in the happiest place on earth, but so far nothing. I love to take pictures so I feel a little lost without my camera! I am crossing my fingers that before we leave on Sunday I will get a call that they found it. We will see. For now I will have to bust out the old film camera to get things done.
17 years ago


9 comments:
Sorry to hear that you lost your camera, that's a bummer. Maybe I can offer some hope. I lost my camera at disneyland a couple of years ago and I was just devasted. I like you filed a report and to my suprise they called 3 days later and they found it. So maybe they will call you soon. good luck
Hey michelle~
Thanks for the comment i was starting to wonder if people really did blog or not:) He is coming home very very soon we really only have all of next week and then sometime after that he will be here. It seems like it is taking forever though!! Anyway that REALLY sucks about your camera. Hopefully they will call you. Maybe one of these times you are in cali i can be there too!!
Marie
Oh my gosh I would be sooo sad!! That sucks that you lost it, hopefully someone will turn it in, I'll cross my fingers for you. I know how you feel to be without a camera though, mine has randomly went wacky on me and the pictures are all messed up so I have to send it in to get fixed and I didn't realize until that happened how much I actually use that thing!! Good think I have an old one for back-up! Hope you are having fun in CA again! It seemed like we were going out there every other weekend when my parents still lived there too.. Now that they live out here I miss it!!!
SO sad! I knew you were in CA and have been checking your B' every day. If you don't find it, that is definitely worth another investment. I'm so sorry, I would be totally bummed. And Tony would be totally pissed. The difference between a man and a woman!
That is really sad! Hopefully someone will turn it in. I'm sad that we didn't get to see you while you were in Murrieta. Call us next time you go to Disneyland...we would love to go!
well i wanted to leave you another comment because i found the other comment that you left for me. Thanks so much i really needed that. Its hard to be alone and not get alot of support:) Anyway i hope you find your camera!!
hey Michelle...are you going to woodruff ward on sunday...if so maybe we will come visit b4 our ward so i can c u=) and i hope you find your camera 2 becuase i like looking at all your pics of the kids=)
tara
I'm sorry to hear about your camera! That is such a bummer. I will keep my fingers crossed for you... there has to be some honest people left in the world.. hopefully they will be the ones to find it!
Ya I am soooo excited to FINALLY see my hubby! Its been a crazy 15 months i cant believe sometimes that i have made it through. But i am ALMOST done!! I just cant wait till he is in the car and we are driving home. I will totally post pictures i just cant wait!!!
Post a Comment