Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reunion Time!

So instead of attending my own reunion, I went to Murrieta Valley Highs reunion. 10 years really does fly by, We had fun, I never really had a desire to attend Reunions, but I can't resist a night with some really close friends. It was so fun to go with a group, just relax, and joke around. In the Picture is my Fav. cousin Christopher,Me, my blast from the past/gal pal Andrea and none other than Mike D. who is one of my closest friends. Andrea and I met up in Long beach and drove out to Murrieta for the night, Christopher and Mike had just flown in from Utah. It was fun to stay up all hours of the night talking, laughing, eating terrible food, and crashing in the early morning. Oh and did I mention No kids! Thanks to Grandma's and Grandpa's, Andrea and I had the night off! On Monday we met up with some more friends for a fun day at (of course) Disneyland. It was so great to see Spencer and Lisa and their super cute kids, Andrea and Jackson, Christopher, Mike D. and His adorable niece! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Thanks everyone!!

2 comments:

dede said...

So fun!!! That sounds like so much fun. I am excited for my reunion. Glad you could come. I really think you need to live in Cali you seem to be here every week :) I love the new blog!!! Looks so good

Allen Family said...

Did you darken you hair? It looks good!