Thursday, May 19, 2011

We moved!

I have to admit I miss my little house. It was perfect for me. I loved everything about it..... But I am loving the space! I don't have a ton of pictures, but I do have a few. The house is nice already, but we did paint... Everything. It hadn't been painted for quite sometime and was desperate for a fresh coat, some things just wouldn't wash off. Plus it was time for some new colors. I love paint. I love how it changes the look of everything. I loved my other paint colors, but it was time for a change. I steered away a tiny bit from my Shabby chic colors, in hopes to find something that would still bring it out the look I love so much. The VERY FIRST room on my list (which Jeff thought was dumb and crazy) was the Garage! Yep. The Garage. I love a painted garage. I hate when its dull white, always has a dirty look etc, and lets be honest, once you move, you are NEVER going to empty out your garage to paint it. So after alot of work, I did it. Jeff helped too, and Ended up loving it and says he is SO glad we did it.

Before..



After..






Trying to decide on a "Grey" for Parker's Room, which they ALL turned out blue!


Awe... The Charcoal Grey I wanted. Thank you Pottery Barn. The picture does not do Justice to the color.


The main part of the house..







The Office..



Everything has officially been painted in the WHOLE house. I love it. It feels so clean and Fresh. Now I just need to go around and take finished pictures of everything! To be cont...

2 comments:

Gregory and Tracey Butters said...

I love the chance to catch up with you guys. The house looks amazing! The kids look fantastic. Christmas looked lively and fun and made me jealous. But, the update I like the best is the photo of 1/2 of my brother! Wow! Uncle Jeff, you have really done it, my friend. I am so impressed with your accomplishment over the last several months. You look magnificent!

Lynsey said...

I LOVE the grey. We are looking for a good color to paint the master...so i'll have to check out pottery barn :) thanks for the tip! Congrats on the new place - it is looking great!