To say that Parker loves Soccer would be an understatement. An obsession, maybe would describe it. He dreams about one day being a Professional Soccer player. He plays everyday at school, has played every season & off season the last 4 years,and he is lucky enough to have a Dad that Loves it too!
Jeff has been coaching Parker's team the last few seasons. Parker has a great group of friends that all play together and they have been on the same team since 2ND grade. We have gone through more team names, more uniforms, more trophies, more pictures, more practices, and more games than I can remember, and we love every minute of it! I hate to miss a game! They are so exciting to watch, and Parker is becoming quite the little player out on the Field. He is fearless, in fact his new coach has recently named him the little scrapper on the Field. We played up a division this last season so our boys were up against some BIG kids. Didn't stop them at all. Parker has also taken an interest and is working hard at Goalie. He normally takes his place on the Field as a defender, but is loving the goalie position now. He received a Goal for Christmas, and practices daily in the backyard. Jeff and Parker also go to the park so his dad can take some tough shots at him to help him improve.
17 years ago


3 comments:
You weren't kidding. You have been BUSY updating your blog. So fun to read about your family!!!
I am so happy to have these updates to share with the kids when they get home. Thank you for taking the time to do this. We love you guys and are so jealous that Grandma and Grandpa are so much closer than we are. Maybe we will get you over here one of these days.The kids look awesome in all they are doing. Looking forward to news of the newest one.
Like Father, like Son. Good for him. I'm sorry that I missed the last game. It's always fun to watch Parker play. I just found out that Macie has an age group for soccer now. We may need some coaching tips from Parker!
Post a Comment