***I swear I will never do this to myself again. Catching up is hard, if it weren't for the book I am working on, I wouldn't even do it!
Wrapping up 2010 and excited for 2011!
The kids enjoyed Thanksgiving which we spent in CA. We ate, and ate and ate. Parker was also able to participate in my families traditional Football game, which he loved!
The day after Thanksgiving, We always go shopping. I personally think its so fun. Its like a Thrill of the hunt. People are CRAZY, and I love being caught up in it. Don't ask me why. We do usually end up saving allot, which is great. My mom always watches the kids overnight and in return we usually pick up some of the items she needs as well so she doesn't have to go out. Good deal. We pulled an all nighter this year. My nieces and Nephews wanted to join us which made it fun too. I was able to separate everyone with their own list of must grabs! They had a blast. We sat out in front of Target, drank hot chocolate, played card games, watched a movie and even slept a tiny bit. Granted I was Pregnant this year, which made it a alot harder to stay awake, but we managed. By morning, all my brothers and sisters were in line with us. The craze started at 4 am! Yikes.
Here are some of my black Friday partners in crime..


I am not the Shop online kind of person.. Fighting crazy people, watching meltdowns, throwing elbows, arguing, and racing around, is so much more fun. If you are in doubt, join my family one year, I promise you will be entertained! We have already converted a very good sister in law, that swore on her life, she would never be a black Friday shopper!
Maybe we will be able to tell our kids some good stories about how we scored some of their most favorite gifts at Christmas time. Good times!
Christmas!
We spent Christmas at home this year. We loved it. Nowhere to go, no schedule, P.J's all day, and this year we were even lucky enough to have Grandma, Grandpa and Amy come watch the madness.
We played games at Kevin and Taryn's Christmas Eve
The kids opened up their new pajamas (a tradition)
Christmas Morning
Waiting to rip in..
Berkley's favorite (Thank you Grandma and Grandpa)
Hailey's Favorite (Thank you Santa)* she had been asking for a 3 story Barbie house for over a year!
Parker's has a couple favorites (Thanks to Santa and Grandma and Grandpa)
iPod Touch
Indiana Jones Monopoly
Soccer Goals
Playing Games
We had a great day, We all made a fantastic Breakfast, played games, played with toys, and enjoyed visiting.
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment