Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More California Sun

We were able to meet up with a childhood Friend that I rarely get to see. We had so much fun. We took the kids swimming and had lunch. I was only able to snap a few quick photos while Berkley was NOT trying to get in the pool.

Grandma Howard and Berkley blowing Bubbles






I was also able to attend the Bridal Shower and Wedding of Tessa, One of my old Young Women.





I also Took my Niece and Her Friends to See Neon Trees in Pomona. We had a great time, and I was able to visit with allot of Old Friends





Parker and I also helped my Brother with a Big Remodel Project on his house. Parker had a Great time, learning to properly use tools



Hailey enjoyed some art time at my Aunts Pre-school




My mom of Course Multi-Tasking. She had both babies sound asleep. She started to laugh that I would even take her picture. Not many people would volunteer to watch Twins so a mom could have a break, but she knows all to well how much its needed and jumps at any chance to help any of us out!


Hailey also celebrated her Birthday a little early while we were in CA. Grandma Reynolds took her on a Very fun little shopping trip, and made Hailey feel Super super Special!

1 comment:

S Tippetts said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I would love to meet up with you sometime at Disneyland.