Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Oh what fun, We started the fun when Jeff pulled out all the scary stuff to decorate the front yard. We had all kinds of kids here to help. I was getting knocks on the door asking if Jeff could come out to play. No Joke. The kids thought everything was great. We dressed up, and headed off to our annual block party for Dinner before trick or treating. The kids and I were on our own so their fun dad could stay behind and scare all there friends. they loved hearing the stories about the kids that screamed and screamed.

Here are some of Jeff's props, he even had a culprit this year. One of Parker's friends stayed from trick or treating to scare kids with Jeff. They had a ton of fun.

These are all fake, he did a good job!



I should have gotten a picture of them in action but I didn't. Jeff did however have the tripod set up with the video camera going with night vision to capture the action, but I haven't looked at the footage yet. More to come

Here are the kids in their costumes.

Berkley was a butterfly

I can not stop laughing at the pictures of Berkley, she looks so chunky and cute!


Hailey was snow white (duh) and Parker decided to be a soccer player last minute.




Parker and some friends from soccer decided to trick or treat together, so the girls and I were on our own.



This little girl was wiped out before we even hit the pavement. I love that she is becoming a great sleeper.


Hailey and I ended up trick or treating with some friends and their little dog. Lilly was a Bumble Bee



Going through the goods




In the morning the kids played dress up with Berkley and the "Dummy" that Jeff "placed" in our kitchen nicely, knowing I would get up to make a bottle in the night. Not funny!


It was a Happy Halloween around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Berkley's costume is so cute! It totally fits her. Uh... the dummy on the last picture...yeah I would have peed my pants if I saw that in the middle of the night. I probably would have been running around screaming, waking everyone up.

bekki said...

Your kids look so cute. Sorry I didn't even get to talk to you tht night. I did see you for like a split second.

Anonymous said...

Costumes too cute. Love the Halloween decor at the house.